OP xaoc747

17th April 2012, 03:18 AM   |  #1281  
Thanks Meter: 159

868 posts
More
First Time Boot - Will Always Crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugas2khas

I flash CF repack with PC Odin... then flash the ZCLP6 Full ICS Repack v2. Now i get the yellow triangle.

I try to start over - to remove the triangle, by flashing the stock rom. However it seems crash upon boot.
Then I reinstall ZCLP6 again and this time foolishly restore previous backup I made using CWM on DXLC2... now I'm stuck at Restoring Systems for about an hour. Is it safe to interrupt the restoring process?

If you are talking about first time booting up CF Repack LP1, it will always crash with FC here and there.

just force shut down, boot into CWM, factory reset and boot again and it will be fine.

This is a known thing.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugas2khas

I interrupt it anyway, and I am lucky because this rom comewith CWM, and i just boot into cwm...

later i flash with pc odin v1.85 with N7000XXLC1_Rooted_Stock_Odex (it has 3 files in it, together with pit file) I got stock without yellow triangle. yeah!

now i will try to flash through mobile odin and cwm, hopefully I didn't get the hideous yellow triangle anymore

Yes, you will not get the triangle if flashed with Mobil Odin.

But if you want to be clean and safe, I suggest flash via PC Odin also the repack, remove triangle then flash this rom.
17th April 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #1282  
Flag Florida, USA
Thanks Meter: 170

1,600 posts
Donate to Me
Anyone has a problem with gmail not pushing emails? It seems like it only works if I force it to check. Also no task bar notification for emails. Never had this issue before
17th April 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #1283  

868 posts
More
Don't take short cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by veasna.kelly

Can anyone give more details on how to flash CF repack V1 through mobile odin?
Sorry if this has been asked in previous posts.

If you want to be safe, i suggest GB and Repack done via PC Odin, there are reports of some minorities got into problem with Mobile Odin, but none with PC Odin.

1. PC Odin GB
2. PC Odin Repack
3. Remove Triangle
4. Flash your Rom

P.S. In between, always let your flashed version boot and settle, good practice. always factory reset before a fresh boot.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daraj

Anyone has a problem with gmail not pushing emails? It seems like it only works if I force it to check. Also no task bar notification for emails. Never had this issue before

just tested from Exchange to my Gmail, push mail working fine.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlad

You need to tell us your secret then, because you are probably the only person who doesn't have a problem with it.

mine is also well and good, i believe you guys did not go thru once a clean install.
17th April 2012, 03:33 AM   |  #1284  
Flag Phnom penh
Thanks Meter: 3

117 posts
battery is worse than lp5.but everything work so i stick with it from now on. wondering about charge the battery how long usually it take to complete charged? one hour i got only 25% so i need to plug in about 4 hour to complete charged. damn long time..is there a way for fast charging? i wish there will be fast charging technology on our android phone
17th April 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #1285  
Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 42

657 posts
[QUOTE=lewisteo;24946428]If you want to be safe, i suggest GB and Repack done via PC Odin, there are reports of some minorities got into problem with Mobile Odin, but none with PC Odin.

1. PC Odin GB
2. PC Odin Repack
3. Remove Triangle
4. Flash your Rom

P.S. In between, always let your flashed version boot and settle, good practice. always factory reset before a fresh boot.[COLOR="Silver"]

But I saw your above post, flash CF repack via Mobile odin will not get Triangle.
How to remove Triangle? through which app name in market?
17th April 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #1286  

868 posts
More
I agrees
Quote:
Originally Posted by panhavuth

battery is worse than lp5.but everything work so i stick with it from now on. wondering about charge the battery how long usually it take to complete charged? one hour i got only 25% so i need to plug in about 4 hour to complete charged. damn long time..is there a way for fast charging? i wish there will be fast charging technology on our android phone

yep, I agrees, everything I used works, so far...

Of cos I select my own apps to use and each individuals has his own needs.

For swype, i used the attached which allows downloads of language and dragon dictacte, attached if any bros need it...
Attached Files
File Type: apk Swype_Note.ICS_v3.26.92.38303_Tall.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.08 MB, 75 views)
Last edited by lewisteo; 17th April 2012 at 03:51 AM.
17th April 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #1287  
Flag Curitiba-PR
Thanks Meter: 62

157 posts
More
I can not understand how so many people are finding so many problems
in this ROM update. I am a noob. I have already installed the two versions and have not had no problems. If anyone has problems with the installation, start all over again by the GB. Perform a clean installation. Follow exactly as written in the tutorial. All SGN has the same hardware configuration. I tested almost all ROM to SGN posted on XDA and had no problems. Just follow what the developer says. I see several people asking the same question. Everything is in the OP.
17th April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #1288  
betwen heaven & hell
Thanks Meter: 20

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegh

Is there a way to remove Samsung keyboard in v2 from mid note? It causes snote to fc when u use the text match or web search

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

you may pm eliashadow for ZCLP6 V2 minus sammie keyboard.everything on mine .especially the S package run well

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 04:14 AM   |  #1289  
Thanks Meter: 104

530 posts
well, flashed this rom from imilka's cm9, and i got all sort of problems. start CLEAN. flash the LP1 repack and wipe everything. unplugged my charger last night, 6 hours pass and i'm still on 100% battery level, lol. wifi/3g on, full sync on accounts.
17th April 2012, 04:17 AM   |  #1290  

868 posts
More
Good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorius

well, flashed this rom from imilka's cm9, and i got all sort of problems. start CLEAN. flash the LP1 repack and wipe everything. unplugged my charger last night, 6 hours pass and i'm still on 100% battery level, lol. wifi/3g on, full sync on accounts.

Like I had said, I had not came across any problem too, if anyone has it, i believe they are taking shortcut or not following instruction in OP.

Or worst, they do not have idea what they are doing for start....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread