FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Theme for creed v25....updated

3,557 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,297
 
By evanlocked, Recognized Contributor on 8th April 2012, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th April 2012, 01:05 PM |#21  
crepii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
confused.. haha.. did you mean the newcreed_v25_updated?

btw.. how can i force other launcher as default rather than TWlauncher?
 
 
9th April 2012, 01:24 PM |#22  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,297
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crepii

confused.. haha.. did you mean the newcreed_v25_updated?

btw.. how can i force other launcher as default rather than TWlauncher?

Just apply it and u get better icon


If u want use another launcher

Open rootexplorer

Find system/app/twlauncher30.apk delete it

Copy the new launcher to system app
Change permissions to rwrr
V v
V
V

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evanlocked For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 01:26 PM |#23  
crepii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i tried that but i forgot the permission thing.. wooahh.. thanks a lot bro..
11th April 2012, 06:00 AM |#24  
jetaw03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paombong, Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Talking signal icon fix
Hi Sir,

i think there is a problem in the signal's icon. it is only showing grey bars even if i have a signal. afaik, if the phone has a signal, some or all of the bars are in blue/sky blue color. can you fix it sir? thank you!

EDIT: Also whenever a dialog box appear asking for confirmation, the below part of ok and cancel button is not inside the box. can you also fix this? thank you very much sir!

EDIT2: And i can't seem to find the default samsung keyboard. is it removed? sorry if i have so many request and questions..Thanks! i am a new android user. ;)
Last edited by jetaw03; 11th April 2012 at 06:21 AM.
12th April 2012, 08:36 PM |#25  
NeelDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetaw03

Hi Sir,

i think there is a problem in the signal's icon. it is only showing grey bars even if i have a signal. afaik, if the phone has a signal, some or all of the bars are in blue/sky blue color. can you fix it sir? thank you!

EDIT: Also whenever a dialog box appear asking for confirmation, the below part of ok and cancel button is not inside the box. can you also fix this? thank you very much sir!

EDIT2: And i can't seem to find the default samsung keyboard. is it removed? sorry if i have so many request and questions..Thanks! i am a new android user. ;)

agree on the 1st two issues! I think evanlocked will sort dat out soon.. nd abt the keyboard issue! the creeds 2.5 had dat bt it was buggy dats why evanlocked's fix replaces it with diopen!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Anyone else facing this problem???



It should show the usb_android.png for disconnected mode nd usb_android_connected.png for connected mode from "system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-ldpi"! bt instead it's showing unlock_cue_right.png for disconnected mode nd unlock_left.png for disconnected!!

unlock_cue_right.png-->
unlock_left.png-->
The Following User Says Thank You to NeelDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 11:07 PM |#26  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,297
 
More
reply update
i will added updated soon ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeelDroid

agree on the 1st two issues! I think evanlocked will sort dat out soon.. nd abt the keyboard issue! the creeds 2.5 had dat bt it was buggy dats why evanlocked's fix replaces it with diopen!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Anyone else facing this problem???



It should show the usb_android.png for disconnected mode nd usb_android_connected.png for connected mode from "system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-ldpi"! bt instead it's showing unlock_cue_right.png for disconnected mode nd unlock_left.png for disconnected!!

unlock_cue_right.png-->
unlock_left.png-->

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evanlocked For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 03:56 AM |#27  
NeelDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked

i will added updated soon ok

thanx dude! will look forward to it!
15th April 2012, 07:10 AM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked




This is the another updated include fixed keyboard issue and added some feature from creed v20 and new setting icon

Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?wjz9j60lmk3z41d
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA App

can i use mms.apk on stok ROM i will flashed it by CWM
17th April 2012, 03:35 AM |#29  
NeelDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjanz99

can i use mms.apk on stok ROM i will flashed it by CWM

which mms.apk? well if u r rooted.. u can! replace the mms.apk with ur desired one..to do open root explorer.. copy the mms.apk u u want to use.. click on mount as R/W.. go to /system/app/ ... paste the mms.apk.. overwrite the existing one.. long press on it to change permissions as "rw-r--r--" thn restart the phone! U'r done!
The Following User Says Thank You to NeelDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 04:59 AM |#30  
Member
Flag Tarlac
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked

Yes it fix


But try to remove mms apk from zip file first ok


Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Shoul i delete that first after i install the 2 updates?
17th April 2012, 02:00 PM |#31  
Member
Flag Tarlac
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Sir can you add the phone.apk of 2.0 in v2.5 Thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes