Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unfinished ROM's

Tip us?

eollie
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm View Post
ok new plan guys:

:P
And yet you just have to post. Why not take your own advice?

Why is everybody focusing on my comments to raver and you? Why cant you comment on what I said to thomas? I know why because you cant disagree with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm
**** i might release nightly builds HAHA
That would be cool. However I think the mods would like you to annotate in your title that. I could be wrong.

I meant to address that earlier. You are missing the point chris31jct and I are making. If people (the developer of the rom) have a problem with people asking why there is no final release or why there is so many versions wouldnt it be better to release those build versions to people on a limited basis? You havnet answered that yet you keep dancing the subject.

lumin30
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,163

DONATE TO ME
eollie - when are you going to feel like your point has been made and stop this?
If you appreciate my help - Please Hit Thanks!

> > [GUIDE] Stock Froyo to Custom GB Made Easy < <
> > [GUIDE] Heimdall One-Click For Dummies < <
> > [GUIDE] Stock GB 2.3.6 APK Repository < <

THE THANKS BUTTON IS BELOW --------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to lumin30 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhantomSectre
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Jeez, it was just a question. Why start a war of words? I'm a noob, and I'm just trying to get a feel for things. All you had to say to me was "STFU and wait it out like everyone else". I only asked because I see threads that just seem to stop updating and I wonder what's up. Cut me some slack, eh? I'm not a programmer or a troll! Perhaps I worded my question wrong... or perhaps you took it wrong... so shoot me!
chris31jct Old
Thanks Meter 0
@PhantomSpectre

At least you've learned something about posting. Posts here are taken as an offense. I think even a "have a good day" would bring the fireworks. Welcome to the XDA SGS4G forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,850
Alright guys!!

XDA - "Developers"

Let the development continue Its all about sharing and developing. If it is unfinished and yet up for testing, I am sure that the OP will put sufficient info in the first post.

If its ready.. enjoy.. if you want to change it.. take permission.. if you want to use it.. pls do.. its free as the dev put countless hours to bring it to you..

You wanna complain about unfinished work... DONT!! Unless its seriously going to harm your phone.

Such threads help no one but feed the trolls.

Cheers!
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe