Straight Talk APN Settings

Search This thread

COfatboy

Dec 31, 2011
Is anybody using this phone with Straight Talk? I'm curious if you can get LTE with ST or if it would be limited to HSPA+ ??? I'm assuming you need a special APN for the LTE. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

wirelessFREAK

Nov 14, 2011
Lte settings please

I've got a rooted skyrocket and have been given the runaround too many times by AT&T reps. The most recent time was last morning, when I asked for an old iPhone to be unlocked (as per their own statement)
I've decided to get the SAME coverage at half the price ($45).

All I'd like (not really need though), is the APN settings for the LTE network, if they have that, cause I live in an AT&T LTE city

Thanks in advance

JasontheKep

Apr 10, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
RE:

I can get 4G, but not LTE. The settings are :

Name
straight talk

APN
att(dot)mvno

Proxy
proxy(dot)mvno(dot)tracfone(dot)com

Port

MMSC
mmsc(dot)cingular(dot)com

MMS Proxy

MMS Port

Just skip anything not listed.

wirelessFREAK

Nov 14, 2011
LTE seems to cause less of a load on their network. I assume so because ATT has a higher limit on LTE, and cause verizon has been giving, grandfathered in, unlimited users, a free LTE phone. Well, those with very high data usage.

This makes me assume that they would want the same for the usage of MVNOs. That would cause them to have a ST LTE option.

These may have been a series of compounded assumptions (which is never a good idea), but i wish someone would look into it

sent from my 727

PaceyPimps

Feb 8, 2006
Bay Shore
www.hueseras.com
I have heard that doing the right mix between Straight Talk and AT&T LTE settings it has worked in areas of course where there is LTE but i am not sure if it was using a AT&T sim and registering it to Straight Talk or if it was just use a reg Straight Talk sim. Any ways i have seen people doing it but no one sharing info so i will try and test things as you should and if anyone gets it working pls share as that the purpose of this comunity