[ROM] BRAND NEW N HOT!!! ODJDub HD Bliss!! Sense 3.5 That Doesn't Make Sense! 4.15.12

OP outerdepth

17th April 2012, 01:46 AM   |  #371  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 1,369

1,389 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy78

sorry dont mean to troll or hate on this rom, i think its really great except for one small problem. any browser i install or try to use doesnt work. Outerdepth, i think this rom is plenty fast and all but could you provide some advice on how to fix this? yes i tried to pull another working browser from another rom but that does not work, so is there any suggestions on how to fix this? thanks in advance

What's your setup? I have not had any issues. Nor have I seen others with this problem. Tell me some more.
17th April 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #372  
Thanks Meter: 377

1,173 posts
More
I used the custom install, stock theme, extra apps, stock kernel and unpartitioned sd card.
any help? also OD, whats your setup? maybe i could try to see what i did wrong
Last edited by bennyboy78; 17th April 2012 at 03:01 AM.
17th April 2012, 02:46 AM   |  #373  
Thanks Meter: 11

328 posts
More
Getting ready to flash this now! What helped with ny low men was droidroot app to sd, not sure on name. But it works well. Or making sure play store Doesnt autopopulate every app ice downloaded in past 3 months. Next option is titanium. Restore few apps then use move to sd tool. Repeat. Also, just try default in beginning, gives more internal space.

OD u will def report the good (beats, dock, options) and and glitches I'm having. Do u recommend Anthrax 9 or 4 Rom version?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 02:51 AM   |  #374  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 400

1,395 posts
Hmmm never got those..... Go me! Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 04:21 AM   |  #375  
Flag Memphis

1,389 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy78

I used the custom install, stock theme, extra apps, stock kernel and unpartitioned sd card.
any help? also OD, whats your setup? maybe i could try to see what i did wrong

Unpartitioned sd card is the main problem. This ROM will leave you with no memory if you don't have your SD partitioned. Any and all Sense 3.5 ROMs are gonna leave you with this problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to outerdepth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #376  
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
Ok Everyone,

If you can't get rom to work obviously your stupid. You need to read the instructions on first post of the thread not just download and go.

OD just to let you know

THIS IS THE BEST ROM EVER!!!!!!!
LOVE IT THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK
Last edited by rampag3snyper; 17th April 2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: bad language
The Following User Says Thank You to rampag3snyper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #377  
Flag Memphis

1,389 posts
More
Thanks Rampag3Snyper!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampag3snyper

Ok Everyone,

If you can't get rom to work obviously your stupid. You need to read the instructions on first post of the thread not just download and go.

OD just to let you know

sorry for language but, THIS IS THE BEST ****ING ROM!!!!!!!
LOVE IT THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Yeah, you should probably edit that F bomb. The mods catch you, you are in gonna get edited anyways, this is a family atmosphere, but that being said, thank you so much. I am glad I have shown you something you love. I promise to keep the good work coming!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to outerdepth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #378  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 38

102 posts
More
OD...just to let you know...I have also experienced the browser problem...it appears the stock browser tries to load but then dumps back to the phone's home screen. I have tried it on several different setup...default...custom with underworld...custom with anthrax...custom with added apps...custom without added apps...the same thing happens everytime.

Other than that the ROM is perfect...thanks for all the hard work.
17th April 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #379  
Thanks Meter: 126

224 posts
I'm having the same problem sending pictures via text and I read it could be a space issue but I have 108MB available on my internal. Is that still too little or can it be something else? yes I am partitioned if wondering.
17th April 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #380  
Flag Key Largo
Thanks Meter: 149

382 posts
More
Loving this B@TCH!!
OD-

You killed it with this last update!!! Way to go. So glad you stuck with it. Thanks a lot. Super fast plenty of room. No issues thus far. Diablo love the theme too.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard77

OD...just to let you know...I have also experienced the browser problem...it appears the stock browser tries to load but then dumps back to the phone's home screen. I have tried it on several different setup...default...custom with underworld...custom with anthrax...custom with added apps...custom without added apps...the same thing happens everytime.

Other than that the ROM is perfect...thanks for all the hard work.

Same thing happened at first for me too but when I re-wiped and flashed I let the ROM Settle for 15-20 minutes before I started to load everything back on my phone and everything worked fine. Got to give it time to settle in.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread