Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROOT+NewRECOVERY] in 1Click - Very easy ;) up-2010-03-18

OP maverixx

17th April 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #241  
Thanks Meter: 2

74 posts
Thanks a lot, rallapag... I assumed that that could be the answer, now I'm sure..

I would, also, like to ask you a few more questions since I'm new to Tatto rooting like I said (but I have a little experience with rooting a Desire)... Do I need to make a partition (for example ext4) for a ROM?

Can you also suggest a ROM (ICS, GB or FROYO) in which I can use blutooth and camera, since there is a looooot of ROMs? It would be really helpful...

Also I saw a rooting method with a single apk file [APP] [ROOT] 1-click root for Tattoo (Latest ver: 1.6.2 beta 5)? Seems to be the safest and also easiest of them all...

I appreciate your help...

Best regards...
17th April 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #242  
Flag Mostar
Thanks Meter: 337

738 posts
More
I would recommend nfinityGB, since everything works, battery consumption is at its minimum and it`s fast
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread