Post Reply

Wouldn't recommend HTC Legend

OP iamlegendfam

13th March 2012, 09:48 AM   |  #41  
ranger4740's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,446 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
IMO I'd rather have mechanical buttons just like my old dumb phones, so, this is a personal preference rather than IMHO an epic fail.

sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™
14th March 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #42  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I went from Legend to Razr and I much prefer the mechanical buttons of the Legend.
I love both phones, but there is just something special about the lil' ol' Legend.

I agree with previous comment on pros and cons exactly.

Signal strength, ram and battery life could have been better, else perfect for my needs.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA
14th March 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #43  
Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 4
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
The legend is a great phone and it is not that difficult to root the legend...
just need to know how to do it..
14th March 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #44  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,548
 
7,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
I reckon that the One V is the true successor

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium
14th March 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #45  
ranger4740's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,446 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696

I reckon that the One V is the true successor

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

Just had a look at the one V and I agree it's definitely the closest successor to our lovely little legend. It even has the same shape case no track ball though but I don't think its a huge loss and on the plus side it DOES have a micro SD slot. :thumbup:

sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™
16th March 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #46  
aveenhuysen's Avatar
Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
.
Nice phone and enjoyed it a lot when I had it, but when I changed to the LG P970 Optimus Black with 4 inch screen. It would not even come up in me to go back to my Legend.
4th April 2012, 11:18 AM   |  #47  
Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 4
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
It is a good phone. But the touch seems to stop working properly after 1ad1/2 years. I know two others who had the same problem.
But still loved it when it worked properly.
15th April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I like the mechanical buttons... one nice thing about the Legend is it having a "menu" key - always in the same place, even in ICS.
Last edited by wipeout_uk; 15th April 2012 at 04:02 PM.
17th April 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #49  
Traniz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
My precious icon, my Legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wipeout_uk

I like the mechanical buttons... one nice thing about the Legend is it having a "menu" key - always in the same place, even in ICS.

This.
Part from the fact that my Menu button is slightly soft (almost like it's lost a pin that holds it's left side).

I've had it since... well almost 2 years as well and while it's slow and all that it's a great phone and even though I've had it on S-ON all this time I've installed and edited various ROMs and currently running CM7, but will install Blay0's awesome Sense ROM when I get my HTC One X.
Don't know if I will sell my Legend or let it collect dust.
If I decide to let it collect dust, it'll really become a legend since it was my first phone since Nokia 6500-S and first Android phone as well.

Don't hate the Legend, it hates you for giving up.
It's like a tsundere girl, hard to please and hard to manage but damn attached to you and vise versa.
17th April 2012, 02:36 PM   |  #50  
Stevemotto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 53
 
379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traniz

This.
Part from the fact that my Menu button is slightly soft (almost like it's lost a pin that holds it's left side).

I've had it since... well almost 2 years as well and while it's slow and all that it's a great phone and even though I've had it on S-ON all this time I've installed and edited various ROMs and currently running CM7, but will install Blay0's awesome Sense ROM when I get my HTC One X.
Don't know if I will sell my Legend or let it collect dust.
If I decide to let it collect dust, it'll really become a legend since it was my first phone since Nokia 6500-S and first Android phone as well.

Don't hate the Legend, it hates you for giving up.
It's like a tsundere girl, hard to please and hard to manage but damn attached to you and vise versa.

Nice tsundere analogy

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes