XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tweak] Adrenaline Injector ---RC3 02/07/2013

Tip us?

lumin30
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1143

DONATE TO ME
Is that the updater script you extracted and replaced the as updater script with?
If you appreciate my help - Please Hit Thanks!

> > [GUIDE] Stock Froyo to Custom GB Made Easy < <
> > [GUIDE] Heimdall One-Click For Dummies < <
> > [GUIDE] Stock GB 2.3.6 APK Repository < <

THE THANKS BUTTON IS BELOW --------------------------------------------------

itzik2sh
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Just got a message from dsexton702, he's had some issues to take care of and a relocation.
He will be back in May, hopefully with new energy and more cool ROMs, tweaks and mods.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
SGS4G ROMs:
HebMIUI | HebSlim | HebBareBone | HebValhalla | CM10 NLS |
SGS4G Guides:
Battery life 4 ICS | Create localized ROM | GB RTL Support | Hebrew Voice Recognition

If I helped, press this button.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to itzik2sh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chaitanya2014
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey guys small problem, im using moto razr and i replaced the update binary and script so i dont get status 0 error anymore but it just wont flash. it says installation aborted without any code. ive tried internal and sd card doesnt work. wiped cache, fixed permissions my sd is working as ive flashed other zips on it and i tried formatting it and downloading again but nothing is working. plz help what do i do? and i mounted /system before flashing. plz guide me

poo706
Old
Thanks Meter 350
Just installed the adrenaline shot 14-1 on a DINC running the 4/20/12 CM7 nightly. It seems to make a big difference! However, one thing that I noticed is that /system gets remounted rw at the beginning of the init.d process, but it never gets set back to ro. Is this really supposed to happen?

[poo]

turtlepa
Old
(Last edited by turtlepa; 5th May 2012 at 11:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanya2014 View Post
hey guys small problem, im using moto razr and i replaced the update binary and script so i dont get status 0 error anymore but it just wont flash. it says installation aborted without any code. ive tried internal and sd card doesnt work. wiped cache, fixed permissions my sd is working as ive flashed other zips on it and i tried formatting it and downloading again but nothing is working. plz help what do i do? and i mounted /system before flashing. plz guide me
This was just answered a few posts back. Read before putting yet another long post on here that should be in q & a. For real.

Search about edify u might have extracted the update from a much older zip that may not be one of the proper zips to extract from

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

m0bstr
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
does VB final already have this installed???

alexlaveline
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Try to flash the zip, success. But when I check to init.d the file is not install. Can someone help me?

- Sony Ericsson ST18i Xperia Ray (Urushi) - ICS Official 4.0.3 -

scott.hart.bti
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16920

DONATE TO ME
These scripts are F'n amazing. They make the difference between a decent ROM and an amazing ROM. Great work... Def looking forward to future mods/tweaks from you. Thanks dsexton!

mguelph
Old
Thanks Meter 15
7hrs and 42min and battery is at 89%.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Wodensman
Old
Thanks Meter 73
I just flashed this and now I'm hearing clicks and pops from my phone...???? o.O That can't be good.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodensman View Post
I just flashed this and now I'm hearing clicks and pops from my phone...???? o.O That can't be good.
I THINK it's the speaker???