Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Oc kernal for 20c rogers

OP teray0n

17th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #1  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Would anyone be interested in making a OC kernal for 20c I like the file works the best for me battery wise etc and no gc issues. But since I am a rogers customer maybe it might be because of there network. But if someone would do that it would be awesome, and i get to keep my 4G.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium
Last edited by teray0n; 17th April 2012 at 05:35 PM.
17th April 2012, 06:54 AM   |  #2  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 273
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teray0n

Would anyone be interested in making a OC kernal for 20c I like the file works the best for me battery wise etc and no gc issues. But since I am a rogers customer maybe it might be because of there network. But if someone would do that it would be awesome. I and i get to keep my 4G.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium

Try the development forums. There's a few out there

Sent from my CM7 Thrill
17th April 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #3  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
thanks but there not for 20c only for 21a and 21D i havent seen anything in the thrill section or here to use with 20c rom
17th April 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #4  
Meemo23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 566
 
1,070 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teray0n

thanks but there not for 20c only for 21a and 21D i havent seen anything in the thrill section or here to use with 20c rom

Bluemind has an oc kernal that works with 20e and 20c try it it's in the development section..
17th April 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #5  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
okay thank you but i thought that was for Korean version phone only
17th April 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #6  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23

Bluemind has an oc kernal that works with 20e and 20c try it it's in the development section..


well that was worth a shot in the dark no go it broke my wifi and locked up my phone. just doing a restore now.
17th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #7  
samno's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,242
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Try one of my kernels they've been reported to work with other roms other than 21a and d.
18th April 2012, 02:03 AM   |  #8  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 273
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samno

Try one of my kernels they've been reported to work with other roms other than 21a and d.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I had them running on V20C.

Sent from my CM7 Thrill
18th April 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #9  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Bestiaginger v1 works awesome no other kernel works with 20c version rom. And i still have awesome battery usage with it. Fast smooth and great benchmark scores. In sleep for 7 hours and the battery lost 1%.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes