Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any recent roms that are fully stable?

Tip us?

Zwomg Im Bad
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCallahan View Post
I will only comment on a few items because we could go about this all day with really no positive outcome and the thread will be hijacked.

First, I am not doing anything wrong. This is not my first rodeo. Yes, I know about the battery "conditioning" steps at the end of your post. This is part of flashing 101. With what I am running on my phone it just wasn't the life I needed it to be.

With that said I agree with you on CM9 exceeding expectations. Great rom but OP was looking for a stable rom and beta versions have bugs.

We can agree to disagree and put it to rest?
Seems fair enough,

lroy
Old
Thanks Meter 18
OP,

Welcome to the Photon world! Hope you are enjoying it so far.

My track history was Stock to CM7 to CM9. Im guessing that you ran CM7 on your EVO, i did the same. If youre use to CM builds.... then its hard to get away from them. give CM9 a try, and if its too much of a change for you, then CM7.

I would suggest either CM7 or CM9. The current CM9 build is plenty stable, fast and smooth. I have battery life that will last me the day and thats all i need.

The CM7 build is very stable also. My brother in law and sister run it on their Photons with no complaints.

Welcome again and glad we have another photon among the world.
Life, live it and love it; its that simple.

Current Phone
IPhone 5

R.I.P. (Victims of the Wall/Floor/Water/Boredom)
IPhone 4S, Motorola Photon 4G, HTC EVO 4G x2, Blackberry 8330 x3, Sanyo SCP-8400 x2, LG VI-5225, Nokia PP-6225, Samsung N400
The Following User Says Thank You to lroy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]