Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]LeeDrOiD HC V4.3.0 [KERNEL] V3.1.0|18th March | HC+Phone+HW Keys | Sense/NoSense

Tip us?

mhkabir98
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob@Desire View Post
I have one question before I start flashing the ROM. I am currently on a rooted 2.3 Stock-ROM. So is it possible to return to the CWM backup of this ROM after I flashed a HC ROM?

Thanks
Nope, as far as I know the CWM backup, more commonly known as the nandroid backup does only backs up the system image, the boot.img and the HC to GB downgrade/update requires new hboot and radio and stuff.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
Please press THANKS if you like my help,mods,patches or ROMs.

My Work
3G Remover for WiFi Flyer
FlyCs Acidic ICS ROM for HTC Flyer

Tablet:

HTC Flyer S-OFF

Scribe Pen
S-OFF via Revolutionary

ROM:
FlyCS Acidic ROM - AOSP ICS Or
LeeDroid HC 4.3.0
Kernel:
Leedroid Kernel V 3.1.0
Recovery:
DooMLord Touch Recovery CWM 5.00.xx

I am not only a 13 year old Android developer , I am also at Instructables!
The Following User Says Thank You to mhkabir98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bob@Desire
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Ok, so how can I go back from a custom HC ROM to the GB ROMs?

jsimonson0
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Ok, so how can I go back from a custom HC ROM to the GB ROMs?
There are HC to GB downgrade instructions in the Development forum (the instructions apply to all HC builds, not just Lee's)
The Following User Says Thank You to jsimonson0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Infernoken
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
I have one question before I start flashing the ROM. I am currently on a rooted 2.3 Stock-ROM. So is it possible to return to the CWM backup of this ROM after I flashed a HC ROM?

Thanks
No, you will need to follow the guide from Globaltron to get from GB towards HC and also when going back from HC towards GB....

Read the first post in this tread, there it is mentioned.

For the guide, look at this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1358758

Post 1 shows how to get from GB to HC...
Post 3 shows how to get from HC to GB...

Current Phone: HTC Incredible S (Vivo) S-OFF with AlpharevX
Radio: 20.4802.30.0822U_3822.10.08.28_M
Kernel: 2.6.35.14-UNITY-V9
Recovery: 4EXTRecovery v2.2.7 RC5
Current Rom: Virtuous Unity v2.39.0 (Incs)

Custom Mods: Circular Battery, Custom Auto Brightness,...
The Following User Says Thank You to Infernoken For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LeeDroid
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 11496

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recruiter1 View Post
With all the problems you've had trying to fix BT for headsets it looks like something that may never be fixed, or perhaps not for a very long time, by which time there will be other toys come along that render the Flyer old and uninteresting and therefore not worth the effort any more.

From my point of view this ROM is almost there. It's already IMHO the best Flyer ROM going but just needs BT for headsets sorting and it's job done.

Is a BT fix is still a very long way away or should we just forget it?
Not forgetting it.. still trying lol, spent sooo many hours on it, its officially became my biggest challenge yet!

Sent from my One Xtreme LeeDrOiD loaded Beast
Android Rom & Kernel Developer
HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, EVO 3D, Flyer, One S & The One X
Click here to donate via PayPal and support future LeeDrOiD developments

Keep up to date: Twitter:@LeeDrOiD or LeeDrOiD ROMs on Facebook | To view my kernel source, visit @GitHub.com: LeeDroid-
Lee Bailey, Android ROM & Kernel developer!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teorouge
Old
(Last edited by teorouge; 18th April 2012 at 09:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 201
...and 10 seconds screen timeout!

EDIT: I almost forgot, this is actually the best Flyer Sense ROM. No other HC ROMs do phone calls and coolexe's a straight port from this one. Not offending anyone!

jprednik
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Default 10 sec delay

Just thinking here (not developer or programer) - hope thinking is not 2 delusionaly

Theres "somewhere" a place in the code where times for screen delays r defined and they r:

15 sec
30 sec
45 sec
1 min
2 min
10 min
Never off.

For obviuslly unknown bug flyer keeps falling back to those stupid 15 sec, basically smalest amount of time posible.

Is it posible to REDEFINe those times to like
1 min
2 min
3 min
5 min
10 min
Never

So basicaly lowest posible screen off time would be 1 min. So when bug would change screen off time it would set it to lowest time = 1 min.

Posible for developers? Good for users?
The Following User Says Thank You to jprednik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pfeffernuss
Old
Thanks Meter 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprednik View Post
For obviuslly unknown bug flyer keeps falling back to those stupid 15 sec, basically smalest amount of time posible.
Ah this is a coincidence... Got the tablet yesterday and flashed this Rom and was deleting some (Sense) apk's when I suddenly noticed the bizarrely short screen time-out.

Really thought it was because I deleted too many things, like an app controlling the time-out. Hadn't noticed it before because I was continuously busy with the device. Tried numerous widgets but all with no avail, it remains 15 seconds.

So on this Rom the screen time-out is 15 seconds, period?! Will make it rather difficult to use if it really is. Had some games also blank the screen when there wasn't enough user input.

LG G3 32GB D855 Stock Android 4.4.2 V10j Rom Stock kernel Tethered recovery
Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 GE Danvdh 27-06-2014 Googy kernel XXUFNA1
Nexus7 2013 Flo Android 4.4.3 ElementalX 2.12 kernel KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 AOKP CM10.3 Default kernel
HTC Flyer 3G ICS Yetki 1.2 ChaosX 2.6.35.10 kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to Pfeffernuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcord11758
Old
Thanks Meter 1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss View Post
Ah this is a coincidence... Got the tablet yesterday and flashed this Rom and was deleting some (Sense) apk's when I suddenly noticed the bizarrely short screen time-out.

Really thought it was because I deleted too many things, like an app controlling the time-out. Hadn't noticed it before because I was continuously busy with the device. Tried numerous widgets but all with no avail, it remains 15 seconds.

So on this Rom the screen time-out is 15 seconds, period?! Will make it rather difficult to use if it really is. Had some games also blank the screen when there wasn't enough user input.
this appears to only be an issue if you are using it for phone calls. I do not have this problem at all with my wifi only flyer

Pfeffernuss
Old
Thanks Meter 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758 View Post
this appears to only be an issue if you are using it for phone calls. I do not have this problem at all with my wifi only flyer
Not using it for phone calls...

LG G3 32GB D855 Stock Android 4.4.2 V10j Rom Stock kernel Tethered recovery
Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 GE Danvdh 27-06-2014 Googy kernel XXUFNA1
Nexus7 2013 Flo Android 4.4.3 ElementalX 2.12 kernel KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 AOKP CM10.3 Default kernel
HTC Flyer 3G ICS Yetki 1.2 ChaosX 2.6.35.10 kernel

Tags
flyer, honeycomb, leedroid, tablet