Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,771 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Tip us?

Flyview
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by phib3r View Post
4g is always on when 2g networks is unchecked. battery does drain faster with 3g/4g/lte enabled and when its trying to switch between the signals. i go to university 30 miles away from the city, and there's only 2g and 3g here. without 2g networks enabled, my battery was gone in about 6-7 hours. now with 2g enabled i get about 14-15 hours battery life.
Ya I had a feeling that was it! I wonder if it will be possible to just turn the LTE radio off. For example my provider doesn't offer LTE yet.

P.s. still trying to solve my "roaming situation"

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
Try my Android apps: TeqTic on Google Play
Twitter: @TeqTic

FlintPNZ
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by gte460z View Post
Is there a way to switch to MTP mode instead of mass storage for CM9 on our phones? Would love to be able to run my programs that are installed on the SD card while accessing MP3s via usb on my phone.

I saw in a recent commit that he added MTP mode but I can't find it anywhere in the settings.
Settings - Storage - Menu - USB
2001: Nokia 3310 => 2006: Sony Ericsson K800i => 2007: Toshiba G900 => 2010: iPhone 3g 8gb => 2010: iPhone 4 32gb => 2012: LG Nitro HD
The Following User Says Thank You to FlintPNZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hhill13
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed the 4/17 nightly...enabled emoji's in messaging settings but curious as to how to use them/where they are...anyone else try yet?

scott0
Old
Thanks Meter 90
I can't flash the 4.17 nightly from the stock ATT ROm, bricked 2x so far.......I get stuck on the cm9 boot animation. I'll give the update a whirl from my previous cm9 backup.

aremcee
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhill13 View Post
Just flashed the 4/17 nightly...enabled emoji's in messaging settings but curious as to how to use them/where they are...anyone else try yet?

When inputting a message, hit Menu.
The Following User Says Thank You to aremcee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aremcee
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0 View Post
I can't flash the 4.17 nightly from the stock ATT ROm, bricked 2x so far.......I get stuck on the cm9 boot animation. I'll give the update a whirl from my previous cm9 backup.
Did you wipe?

aremcee
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview View Post
Ya I had a feeling that was it! I wonder if it will be possible to just turn the LTE radio off. For example my provider doesn't offer LTE yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-17-18-51-39.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1009746  

rsalan
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Do LED notifications work?

scott0
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by aremcee View Post
Did you wipe?
just the dalvik cache, I don't think I did anything different than my usual daily routine when I happen to be running the stock ROM when I update. but I fart around A LOT with this phone so it's not out of the question something on this side is different in the last 24 hours.

I'm just glad i'm always backed up!

aremcee
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0 View Post
just the dalvik cache, I don't think I did anything different than my usual daily routine when I happen to be running the stock ROM when I update. but I fart around A LOT with this phone so it's not out of the question something on this side is different in the last 24 hours.

I'm just glad i'm always backed up!
You can not switch between ROMs and keep the same data. Especially vendor ROMs, which use their own system app signing keys.