M99 Google 4s

14th April 2012, 10:31 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouratti

For the ringtones you can use Zedge!

Other thing that always happen with my M99, when you shutdown and start again, on the my contacts, dissapear a lot os contacts, i have to reboot for 3 or 4 times, Anyone notice that?

Im start to being Fuc+++ with this chinese phones.

Any solutions, i really want get of this UI isucks

I have the same with the contacts. I can't copy every contancts from the sim to the phone... Only some of them are copied. I bought this phone few days ago, I installed everything about you talking about in this forum but i noticed that this phone doesnt have 3G... Is it true ?? Thanks
14th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 8

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalafi

I have the same with the contacts. I can't copy every contancts from the sim to the phone... Only some of them are copied. I bought this phone few days ago, I installed everything about you talking about in this forum but i noticed that this phone doesnt have 3G... Is it true ?? Thanks

Yes doesn't have
15th April 2012, 12:47 PM   |  #83  

154 posts
Hello Guys

I flash my M99 with the new rom, now after copy the market....when i open say "no matching content....."

Does anyone now how to solve this?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouratti

Hello Guys

I flash my M99 with the new rom, now after copy the market....when i open say "no matching content....."

Does anyone now how to solve this?
Thanks

I solved with other version of market 3.3 the other doesn't work...and update to google play store ad works
17th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #84  

6 posts
Unhappy Touchscreen
Hi!

I just got my M99 last week. Installed some apps and was working OK. Today started the touchscreen clicking itself. I removed the screen protector 'maybe under that is some bubble or dust' cleaned the screen, but no change.
Is there some kind of virus or is it a defect on the touchscreen.
Do You have some ideas, what can I try?
Thnaks ...
Mroki
17th April 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #85  

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroki

Hi!

I just got my M99 last week. Installed some apps and was working OK. Today started the touchscreen clicking itself. I removed the screen protector 'maybe under that is some bubble or dust' cleaned the screen, but no change.
Thnaks ...
Mroki

Bad news!!!
My doesn't have problems, the black m99 maybe a white m99 bu :P
I don't know try to reset from factory, but probably you will need to resend to them
18th April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #86  

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroki

Hi!

Thnaks ...
Mroki

It might be a small bug in Wifi suppression system, just check if you turned off WiFi or 2G before going away from any WiFi AP. It is WiFi radio starting and going off periodically searching for possible networks that jerks the screen and doing other poltergeist. This does not happen when you have your WiFi reliably connected to your home router AP or any other nearby station. Try to keep WiFi and 2G out when you surely are away from any APs. Working with 2G only even with GPRS preference on will make WiFi wake now and then.
19th April 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #87  

6 posts
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by emard

It might be a small bug in Wifi suppression system, just check if you turned off WiFi or 2G before going away from any WiFi AP. It is WiFi radio starting and going off periodically searching for possible networks that jerks the screen and doing other poltergeist. This does not happen when you have your WiFi reliably connected to your home router AP or any other nearby station. Try to keep WiFi and 2G out when you surely are away from any APs. Working with 2G only even with GPRS preference on will make WiFi wake now and then.

Hi!
I was charging the phone with my notebook and meantime was using as a WIFI hotspot (charger, SIM data, WIFI). The device get also quite hot and was not working whole afternoon (I do not remember if WIFI was still on or off).

Now - factory reset - and trying to have a device temperature low and it seems to be OK.

Thanks for the tip, I will try to turn off the WIFI when it happens again.
Regards,
Mroki
21st April 2012, 12:07 PM   |  #88  

43 posts
Thanks for appreciation, Mroki! But now I turn to all community. There is a strong fimware malfunction concerning inherent dialer operation. In my phone, all apps behave properly and it is, actually, a very good Android miniTab. But being a Googlophone, it is an awful dialer. I can ring a person and the phone does not establish a correct contact for several tries on end. Sometimes people can not reach me for no particular reason. Occasionally, a popup flashes telling that android phone service stopped abruptly and so on. I did nor risk yet to change Phone.apk for another one or use terminal commands as I am no programmer in Linux. Can anyone recommend a way to get rid of this misbehaviour?
21st April 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #89  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,893

6,297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emard

Thanks for appreciation, Mroki! But now I turn to all community. There is a strong fimware malfunction concerning inherent dialer operation. In my phone, all apps behave properly and it is, actually, a very good Android miniTab. But being a Googlophone, it is an awful dialer. I can ring a person and the phone does not establish a correct contact for several tries on end. Sometimes people can not reach me for no particular reason. Occasionally, a popup flashes telling that android phone service stopped abruptly and so on. I did nor risk yet to change Phone.apk for another one or use terminal commands as I am no programmer in Linux. Can anyone recommend a way to get rid of this misbehaviour?

Hello Emard.

This sounds a little deeper than the dialler, however you may try a replacement app (something like exDialer) from the Play Store. This will co-exist on your device alongside the regular phone.apk, meaning there is no harm in trying a new app, as long as you do NOT delete the phone.apk from your /system.

If the problem persists, it may be an issue with the Radio or Radio Interface Layer of the phone itself, and may require some assistance from the manufacturer.

Good luck!
21st April 2012, 02:10 PM   |  #90  

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz86

Hello Emard.

This sounds a little deeper than the dialler, however you may try a replacement app (something like exDialer) from the Play Store. This will co-exist on your device alongside the regular phone.apk, meaning there is no harm in trying a new app, as long as you do NOT delete the phone.apk from your /system.

If the problem persists, it may be an issue with the Radio or Radio Interface Layer of the phone itself, and may require some assistance from the manufacturer.

Good luck!

Hallo, juzz86

You seem to be right. Because I have already tried out nearly all available dialers and the problem persists, although the severity of the effect differs from dialer to dialer. Now I am using Go Contacts EX and with a certain mixture of settings I reduced the problem by some 90%. So, now it bothers me quite rarely. Once I already renamed Phone.apk and had to reflash the firmware as the system hung immediately. If I new who was the manufacturer I would turn to them but with China it would take me perhaps a year to settle everything. I think I will survive for a while and in the worst case will contact chinaphone shamans in my city. Any other views and reviews will be appreciated.
Last edited by emard; 21st April 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread