Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official ICS FOTA started

Tip us?

AndroHero
Old
Thanks Meter 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky1980 View Post
here the evidence that FOTA is rolling out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1598423
Thats not evidence. It's a HTC monkey reading from a script. CLEARLY there is no update rolling out as NO ONE has it anyway HTC usually only releases updates ona friday. So try then
------------------------------------------------------------
My Device
HTC Sensation XL
Rom Version - 3 Musketeers Insanely Cool Sense v2.2.1
Baseband - 10.10.12_M
Kernel - 2.6.35.13

stan187
Old
Thanks Meter 8
useless :@ can't help myself anymore.... I sold my Dhd to buy SXL only because is going to get the update earlier and the damn thing is not even released....im gonna nuke my phone in the microwave and gonna buy One X cause I ain't having it anymore.....useless stuff only....people saing is out but actualy it isn't :@ :@ :@ fed up of waiting
The Following User Says Thank You to stan187 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-=AsteriX=-
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
be patient

stan187
Old
Thanks Meter 8
yeah man I will try hahah it will come soon or later or never

stan187
Old
Thanks Meter 8
gues what I bet you they dont start the update because they doing bug fixing updates for one X which is more important for them than our phones I found this ''HTC One X owners, remember this number: 1.28.401.9. All right, you don't actually have to memorize the thing, you just have to go into the Software Updates section of your phone's settings to grab the decimal-happy upgrade for your beloved new smartphone. According to Android Central, the Android 4.0.3-based upgrade brings some "minor changes" to the smartphone, addressing some menu key and brightness issues among others. A battery life fix is also supposedly on-board for the upgrade. Let us know what other fixes you're seeing, should you take the upgrade plunge.'' http://www.engadget.com/