Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 49,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM & MODS][GB MR4][4-11-2012]ThunderStick Full Blown, Sense 3.0

Tip us?

nuwave22
Old
Thanks Meter 0
unable to download I get a 404 error when trying to download the rom hopefully it will get fixed so I can try it out
Current:
Droid Charge
Running Eclipse Rom v2.0
Kernal:
Stock FP1

Retired:
HTC Thunderbolt
Rom Infected Eternity Rom Sense 3.5
Ziggys Kernal
Radio MR3

Droid INCredibe Running Nils Business Sense v6.1
Stock Kernal 2.6.32.17
Radio Baseband version 2.15.00.07.28
Hboot v0.92
UnrEVOked Forever

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Downloaded off wifi just fine

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

ThunderStick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwave22 View Post
unable to download I get a 404 error when trying to download the rom hopefully it will get fixed so I can try it out
Website updater had a few bugs in it yesterday. All is fixed now... Not sure if this was related to your issue but is working fine for me

One stop shop for ROMS, MODS, APPS and DIY information
I happen to measure intelligence by the ability to live in harmony with the natural world - Capt. Paul Watson

heffe2001
Old
Thanks Meter 21
We have several thunderbolts at my work, and so far they are all running great on this rom, with the exception of my bosses phone. Phone works fine, she just can't use VZ Navigator. I've added the verizon patch from BRiCKCiTY, which lets me use the verizon apps on the phone. I've also changed the build.prop so VZ Navigator sees the phone as what it is correctly, but cannot find the option to enable the VZW Location Services (it's not there under location services in settings). Would it be possible to add that to the locations under settings (or point me in the right direction to add it back in?). VZ Navigator runs, but always stops at the prompt to turn on VZW Location Services.

ThunderStick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
We have several thunderbolts at my work, and so far they are all running great on this rom, with the exception of my bosses phone. Phone works fine, she just can't use VZ Navigator. I've added the verizon patch from BRiCKCiTY, which lets me use the verizon apps on the phone. I've also changed the build.prop so VZ Navigator sees the phone as what it is correctly, but cannot find the option to enable the VZW Location Services (it's not there under location services in settings). Would it be possible to add that to the locations under settings (or point me in the right direction to add it back in?). VZ Navigator runs, but always stops at the prompt to turn on VZW Location Services.
Just tell her, vz navigator sucks, and to use a tall GPS app...

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

I happen to measure intelligence by the ability to live in harmony with the natural world - Capt. Paul Watson

ThunderStick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
I'll see what I can do

heffe2001
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I myself use other GPS software (just depends, I've bought Sygic, CoPilot, and Telenav, as well as use Google), but she came from an old Blackberry that had VZN on it, and won't even try the alternatives (Telenav for me works pretty close to the same as VZN, and it's certainly cheaper than VZN). I appreciate the help either way.

TauxiC
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
Update uploading now,

Imoseyen's Lean Kernel Added
Added Android MOD Market to News Feeds (might not work)
Changed Boot Animation
Changed Boot Sound
Removed Recent Apps from Pull Down
Added a button to display the recent apps dialog
Changed Font Size for Carrier Label

Will be available from the Android MOD Market when done uploading
Thanks for removing the recent apps! Keep up the good work, I can honestly say I have never been more satisfied with any other ROM I've ever used. =]

GreginNH
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default GPS icon

Hi all,

Which Mod gets rid of the GPS Icon in the status bar?
I had a mod from prior versions but when i flashed it the whole bar went away ..lol

thanks!

ThunderStick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH View Post
Hi all,

Which Mod gets rid of the GPS Icon in the status bar?
I had a mod from prior versions but when i flashed it the whole bar went away ..lol

thanks!
There is not a mod I have done that will do this. Removing that indicator becomes a liability. That is what tells you that your E911 service is working correctly. Not something I wish to remove for any reason , especially just to clear up a small spot in the notification bar. Sorry dude.
If you want this mod, there is another rom that offers it, but you will lose the coolness of being able to say "im calling you using my ThunderStick".