Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Exhibit 4G

Tip us?

mesuprakash
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default samsung exhibit 4g

It's gonna take a while for the files to finish, but I mirrored them to our sourceforge site:
exhibit4g-stock-rom-odin.7z
You can open the file using 7zip (download)
i downloaded all the files which you gave but i dont know how to use it... is it stock rom 2.3.3
one more question sir is there any procedure to upgrade my exhibit 4g 2.3.3 to 2.3.6 or ics rom
please sir tell me... i am a new member of the xda

Tolva
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default my phones messed up

ok I have the exhibit 4g and i'm experiencing two problems.

First of my phone isn't recognizing and computer and vise versa. I connect the USB cord and have tried to connect to multiple computers and it won't recognize it. I don't think it could be a driver problem on the computer either because I've tried multiple computers and experienced the same thing as well the fact that even if it was drivers wouldn't the options on the phone for mass storage, kies, and media player still come up? I'm lost on how to fix this.

Second, I got the phone off of a friend because they couldn't get it to work and said I could have it if I got it working. The problem is no matter what I do when I put in the TMobile sim card it says "searching" then says "No Service" even though when I put the sim in another phone it works perfectly. I'm not sure what could be causing this but since I didn't buy the phone off tmobile sending it in isn't an option

Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction on how to solve this because this phone seems pretty cool if only I could get it working.

Elektrofreak87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try set USB debugging, it would work

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

rhynokilla
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolva View Post
ok I have the exhibit 4g and i'm experiencing two problems.

First of my phone isn't recognizing and computer and vise versa. I connect the USB cord and have tried to connect to multiple computers and it won't recognize it. I don't think it could be a driver problem on the computer either because I've tried multiple computers and experienced the same thing as well the fact that even if it was drivers wouldn't the options on the phone for mass storage, kies, and media player still come up? I'm lost on how to fix this.

Second, I got the phone off of a friend because they couldn't get it to work and said I could have it if I got it working. The problem is no matter what I do when I put in the TMobile sim card it says "searching" then says "No Service" even though when I put the sim in another phone it works perfectly. I'm not sure what could be causing this but since I didn't buy the phone off tmobile sending it in isn't an option

Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction on how to solve this because this phone seems pretty cool if only I could get it working.
Ok I have plenty of experience with this. Ur issue with the connection is either the USB cord or the computer or the drivers. I had the same problem first it was the USB cable then I also didn't download the correct drivers. When u plug ur phone into the computer the computer should recognize the phone and install the correct driver ..... as far as ur signal issue that is because someone was trying to flash the phone. Download Odin ( I use Odin 1.85) and flash the modem.bin for this phone on the phone tab.... plenty of tutorials on this. But first u need to find. Ur phone not connected to computer make sure in debugging mode

sent from my 1300mhz OC'ed Exhibit 4g

RHYNOKILLA

Tolva
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Modem.bin

Does anyone have the modem.bin for this phone I found bunch of them but not sure which one this phone uses.

SpencerRelly
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Man I'm really starting to feel discouraged. Is this phone just going to remain dead? Is the dude who purchased the phone to dev made any progress?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using XDA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (16gb)
- CM 10.1 (Euroskank)
- CWM Recovery
- Nova Launcher Prime

Tolva
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Okay I have the usb connection back and i've been flashing modem.bin files but I cant get one to work. Does it have to be a specific one and is there something I have to do to activate it.

rhynokilla
Old
(Last edited by rhynokilla; 20th April 2012 at 07:05 PM.) Reason: adding modem attachment
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolva View Post
Okay I have the usb connection back and i've been flashing modem.bin files but I cant get one to work. Does it have to be a specific one and is there something I have to do to activate it.

ok here we go I'm fix u up. ill attach the modem.bin to this post for the US. Now on Odin when ur flashing the modem click the phone tab it will let u select .bin files ...... leave everything else empty (PDA,csc,bootloader) DO NOT REPARTITION !!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip modem.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.96 MB, 214 views)

RHYNOKILLA

KeanuC
Old
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
Any Rom Progress?

Sent From My Rooted,Overclocked,Custom Boot, Cola6----R800X Using XDA Premium Ron Paul 2012

mesuprakash
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default samsung exhibit 4g(t-759)

csn any one tell me how to flash android 2.3.6 on samsung exhibit 4g? because there is no OTA sevice.. please sir anyone knows tell me... because i searchd it evry where bt i did nt found till now... i want to upgrade with 2.3.6 rom...