FORUMS

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Galaxy Unpacked: What is Samsung Going to Unveil?

Amidst all the hype of the OnePlus 2 and the rain of Moto 2015 news, Samsung tried … more

MIUI One Stop Shop, Q&A, Etc....

6,232 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,798
 
By jayharper08, Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer on 11th November 2011, 01:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th April 2012, 04:13 AM |#1431  
pstevep's Avatar
Senior Moderator / XDA Portal Team / Recognized Themer / Teh Pony Overlord
Flag A place just beyond throwing distance
Thanks Meter: 6,277
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal

Tonight I get to but I'm having problems with it. Won't load the correct responses I want it to.

Am also a little farther along with patchrom but not enough. Tons of errors to diagnose before I even build but its better progress than I had before. Slow but its going.

Steve- good job sir. You saved a flame fest.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I do what I can. Sometimes it works out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pstevep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th April 2012, 04:28 AM |#1432  
valdesr11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Lol you guys are crazy.
17th April 2012, 04:33 AM |#1433  
pstevep's Avatar
Senior Moderator / XDA Portal Team / Recognized Themer / Teh Pony Overlord
Flag A place just beyond throwing distance
Thanks Meter: 6,277
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdesr11

Lol you guys are crazy.

I've been called worse
17th April 2012, 04:34 AM |#1434  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayharper08

What up Reap? Good to see you again.

Not much man just lurkin the threads How about you?
17th April 2012, 04:58 AM |#1435  
NineInchNails's Avatar
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,529
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdesr11

Lol you guys are crazy.

"Back in the day"... We would've torn him apart just because we could and do it in a way that's not exactly flaming.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 12:19 PM |#1436  
valdesr11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal

"Back in the day"... We would've torn him apart just because we could and do it in a way that's not exactly flaming.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Just because you can? Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 02:00 PM |#1437  
Neogenx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 470
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdesr11

Just because you can? Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

It's all about harnessing the force.. Perhaps Steve or Matt will give lessons in such practice.
17th April 2012, 05:55 PM |#1438  
NineInchNails's Avatar
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,529
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogenx

It's all about harnessing the force.. Perhaps Steve or Matt will give lessons in such practice.

We've learned that most of the time its just not worth it anymore. Its the trolls looking to mess with anyone just for kicks. No matter what you say to them its useless.

Its picking and choosing your battles. Choose wisely and tread lightly.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 06:17 PM |#1439  
valdesr11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Can I ask what you guys mean by trolls? I keep hearing it everywhere.
17th April 2012, 06:22 PM |#1440  
vanessaem's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 11,712
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdesr11

Can I ask what you guys mean by trolls? I keep hearing it everywhere.


Definitions from urbandictionary.com:

Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

or

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 06:32 PM |#1441  
valdesr11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem

Definitions from urbandictionary.com:

Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

or

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

So someone that asks for an ETA is automatically a troll because you guys find it provocative? Tecnically, the trolls are the ones that turn a simple questions into something its not by giving a provocative answer?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes