FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[THEME] Kalagas Mixed Theme (All GB-ICS ROMs/JkayMODs&IconsPack) [Up: 27/08/2012]

2,850 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
By kalagas, Senior Member on 10th January 2012, 08:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th April 2012, 05:33 PM |#571  
kalagas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veasna.kelly

Screenshots?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Don't you see the First Post of this Thread???

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme
 
 
15th April 2012, 11:31 AM |#572  
lingamkrishnan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Smile
am running on checkrom v6 with vertumus theme and jkay mod 13.6.1..now i want to flash this theme..before that should i remove jkay mod 13.6.1 or i just flash full mixed theme first then the patch for jkaymod? someone can help me guys..thanks in advance..
15th April 2012, 01:11 PM |#573  
Senior Member
Flag Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
This theme looks awesome! Would love to see it work on ICS Stunner 5.0!
15th April 2012, 05:03 PM |#574  
kalagas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingamkrishnan

am running on checkrom v6 with vertumus theme and jkay mod 13.6.1..now i want to flash this theme..before that should i remove jkay mod 13.6.1 or i just flash full mixed theme first then the patch for jkaymod? someone can help me guys..thanks in advance..

Flash full theme for Check ROM v6, reboot once and then flash the themed jkay for LC1 from my Patches...

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to kalagas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 05:04 PM |#575  
kalagas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreww88

This theme looks awesome! Would love to see it work on ICS Stunner 5.0!

Mixed Theme for ICS will be ported when there is an official release from Samsung...

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme
16th April 2012, 07:02 AM |#576  
lingamkrishnan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalagas

Flash full theme for Check ROM v6, reboot once and then flash the themed jkay for LC1 from my Patches...

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme

i did that but got into bootloop and FC for all applications. But nandriod backup saved me. I restored the old backup to solve it. Am gonna wipe everything and flash from the checkrom..am thinking of moving to chrack's rom v18..Can i flash full theme for chrack's v18 rom..the doubt i have is the rom itself contains jkay mod..so flashing your mixed theme will cause any problem?

anyways your theme is awesome..I can change to any rom for your theme alone.
Last edited by lingamkrishnan; 16th April 2012 at 07:08 AM.
16th April 2012, 01:41 PM |#577  
kalagas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingamkrishnan

i did that but got into bootloop and FC for all applications. But nandriod backup saved me. I restored the old backup to solve it. Am gonna wipe everything and flash from the checkrom..am thinking of moving to chrack's rom v18..Can i flash full theme for chrack's v18 rom..the doubt i have is the rom itself contains jkay mod..so flashing your mixed theme will cause any problem?

anyways your theme is awesome..I can change to any rom for your theme alone.

If one ROM contains jkay mod, then my Theme for that ROM, will also contain jkay Mods... If not, my Theme will not contain it...
I theme every ROM separately...

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to kalagas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 09:11 PM |#578  
lightdelegate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
no no no!!!
just finish installing and restoring all system for darky 3.4 and after flash the zip for darki ...
no more of anything !
Lost all my system
stuck on samsung logo ...
just great

so sad cause i really like what i see on the pics ...
suppose to be great

solution?
i have flashed the zip just when i have finish installing the rom. again cwm and flashing the theme
work now
thanks
Last edited by lightdelegate; 16th April 2012 at 09:28 PM.
17th April 2012, 10:08 AM |#579  
lingamkrishnan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Checkrom V6 with Jkay mod



Chrackrom V18 with Jkay mod


i was running checkrom for sometimes, then moved to chrackrom..Now am not getting the Quicklaunch icons in notifications window also quicksettings panel doesn't display all icons in one single page.

Someone please help me!! thanks..

EDIT : Someone helped me..thank you.
Last edited by lingamkrishnan; 17th April 2012 at 11:54 AM.
17th April 2012, 06:22 PM |#580  
swaggeroids's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
going to give this a try

thanks for the hard work
17th April 2012, 07:42 PM |#581  
kalagas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,258
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggeroids

going to give this a try

thanks for the hard work

Be my guest...
Hope you like it...

Sent from my Note with Mixed Theme

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes