XDA Premium HD for ICS Builds

Search This thread

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Got the HD version for tablets today from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 working on the Note. It looks and functions much better on the Note than the regular XDA app. It doesn't show up in Play Store. You can put it on your Note by using titanium backup to backup a copy on your tablet than transfer to your Note. Enjoy!,

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.xdapad.activity

From multiple users' reports the HD version only works on ICS builds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• SC20120417-115819.jpg
    SC20120417-115819.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
It's a pay app. Load fine on ics on the Note. I'm thankful for the black on white mode, always wanted that.

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
It's paid app don't ask for it. It's 50% off now so try to buy it with your tax returns.

e30andrew

Jun 6, 2011
Davenport
for some reason its compatible with my Moto Atrix running cm9 lol.

where can i find the APK once ive downloaded it to that phone?

Thanks!

e30andrew

Jun 6, 2011
Davenport
Decided to try OP's method and it worked like a charm! Good lookin out, this is very nice.

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
For those without tablets, try to change your build.prop's device to a tablet using rom toolbox and see if the app will show up in Play Store.

Update: I tried to play with few values in rom toolbox to GT-P7510 which is my Galaxy Tab 10.1 but no luck. But there got to be a way to trick play Store into thinking that you are on a tablet.

Last edited:

lactardjosh

Dec 25, 2010
I got this on the Note a little differently than the OP. I installed it on my Captivate with CM9, then copied the file from data/app (.zip file) AND data/app-private (the actual .apk file) to my Note and installed the apk from the sd card.

I'm writing this post from xda premium HD. I gotta say, I already like it better. It's very clean looking.

Reactions: prayii

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
It does crash here and there on DaGr8's ics alpha 2. Not sure what others are experiencing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the HD version for tablets today from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 working on the Note. It looks and functions much better on the Note than the regular XDA app. It doesn't show up in Play Store. You can put it on your Note by using titanium backup to backup a copy on your tablet than transfer to your Note. Enjoy!,

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.xdapad.activity

From multiple users' reports the HD version only works on ICS builds.

I got this on the Note a little differently than the OP. I installed it on my Captivate with CM9, then copied the file from data/app (.zip file) AND data/app-private (the actual .apk file) to my Note and installed the apk from the sd card.

I'm writing this post from xda premium HD. I gotta say, I already like it better. It's very clean looking.
    Bro u cant post that its a payed app ur crazy please delete that

Sent from my SAMSUNG G-Note I717 using Tapatalk 2