No registration required

[Development] CyanogenMod porting

OP YardE

17th April 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #1811  
Account currently disabled
Flag Tîrgu Mureş
Thanks Meter: 80

294 posts
Well, we're waiting for our 2 developers to make some builds we can test. Luckily for us, one of them has our device!
17th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #1812  
Thanks Meter: 41

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nail16

After flashing the theme my phone gets stuck on black screen.

After flashing it takes about 2-5 mins of black screen and then it reboots without logo so keep pressing power on after 5 min because it goes to lock screen instantly. Heh be patient

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by projeto56

I've posted a question on the original thread about this, but no one answered.

Does it work or not?

Gonna backup and try it, will post results later.

It works but lets create topic for themes and add-ons to SGS plus running on CM9.
The Following User Says Thank You to V07A4ER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #1813  
Flag Pruszków
Thanks Meter: 121

292 posts
More
@alexpowermetal did you try this radio in other mode settings?
17th April 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #1814  
Flag Boituva - SP
Thanks Meter: 590

1,575 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V07A4ER

It works but lets create topic for themes and add-ons to SGS plus running on CM9.

I think we should wait until there are some more themes for us to add all in one place.

Also, can i flash any cm9 theme or only the ones that are made for phones similar to ours?
17th April 2012, 07:19 PM   |  #1815  
Flag Pruszków
Thanks Meter: 121

292 posts
More
Quote:

I think we should wait until there are some more themes for us to add all in one place.

Also, can i flash any cm9 theme or only the ones that are made for phones similar to ours?

Themes and mods for ICS are universal. Work on every phone with ICS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harrocan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #1816  
Flag Q3DM6
Thanks Meter: 50

146 posts
I don't think it'll work, I tried blue infinitum, and it disabled the phone dialer (app is not installed error)
Everything else works, but contacts.apk seems to be non-compatible with our phone.. Probably because the themes must be xdpi and our phone must be hdpi.. I'm not entirelly sure, but that was what I could comprehend, as to why it's not functional..

You can still access the phone dialer with black infinitum? And if you do, in what does it differ from it's blue counterpart? I've been breaking my head for days to see how I can make it function. Because I really can't stand those white backgrounds on a mainly black theme..
17th April 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #1817  

95 posts
More
Quote:

Well did already thread and probably not every theme is going to work!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post24972061

This is confirmed to work.
17th April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #1818  
Flag Boituva - SP
Thanks Meter: 590

1,575 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GR]Frostbyte

I don't think it'll work, I tried blue infinitum, and it disabled the phone dialer (app is not installed error)
Everything else works, but contacts.apk seems to be non-compatible with our phone.. Probably because the themes must be xdpi and our phone must be hdpi.. I'm not entirelly sure, but that was what I could comprehend, as to why it's not functional..

You can still access the phone dialer with black infinitum? And if you do, in what does it differ from it's blue counterpart? I've been breaking my head for days to see how I can make it function. Because I really can't stand those white backgrounds on a mainly black theme..

The black one works perfectly, dialer, contacts, everything.

Don't know about the blue one tough.

Edit: Actually, my keyboard is gone :x
17th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #1819  

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GR]Frostbyte

It has been fixed? The Blue version isn´t probably fixed yet?

Change logs

http://www.infinitum-project.com/changelog.php

Black Infinitum

v5.7.7: -fixed xHDPI issue
v5.7.6: -updated HydrogenICS to 31/03
-updated AOKP to b32
-updated CM9 to 14/04
v5.7.5: -fixed xHDPI folder instead of HDPI (AOKP)
17th April 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #1820  
Thanks Meter: 83

383 posts
More
Please keep the thread clean. this is not about any themes or apps or something!!!

If anyone knows how to reduce the in-call volume, I'd really appreciate that!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, arco, arco&sky=sgs+ dreamteam, arco-fangroup, arco68 rules, badger badger badger mushroom, best in the world, cm7, cm9, cm9 by arco68, cm9 for sgs+, cyanogenmod, each new tag represents a justin bieber fan, i want to add a tag, ics, ics mods, ics recovery, king arco, king of spam thread, make camera working ;d, manbearpig, we love arco
Previous Thread Next Thread