[ROM] GooApple V.5 / Goophone 4S (NOT 3G) ''Bestrom.v.4''

OP macsga

17th April 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
How about the autonomy of the battery with this ROM?, The gps and wifi work to perfection?
17th April 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #72  
OP Senior Member
Flag Peloponnese
Thanks Meter: 52

257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelikoO

How about the autonomy of the battery with this ROM?, The gps and wifi work to perfection?

GPS is working, Location services too. Autonomy is depended on what you're doing. If you play 3D Games (ie: Asplhalt 5) there goes your phone after 3-4 hrs max. If you're using it as a phone, it can perform well on standby after a total of 4 days without charging.
17th April 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #73  

22 posts
Thanks macsga I're being helpful, 4 days ago I received the gooapple v5 and I'm very lost with all this, one other thing if you please, the battery takes a long time to load, is this normal?, I have to leave more than 4 or 5 hours to charge completely while my other android htc desire hd in 2 hours is loaded.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, thanks
17th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #74  
OP Senior Member
Flag Peloponnese

257 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks macsga I're being helpful, 4 days ago I received the gooapple v5 and I'm very lost with all this, one other thing if you please, the battery takes a long time to load, is this normal?, I have to leave more than 4 or 5 hours to charge completely while my other android htc desire hd in 2 hours is loaded.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, thanks

I've noticed that the cable is somewhat cheap imitation of the apple one. I'm using my original iphone4 cable for charging and it comes along in about 1h. If I were you I'd take an original apple cable & charger off ebay. It will worth the money.

Cheers.
Last edited by macsga; 17th April 2012 at 09:48 PM.
20th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #75  

22 posts
Macsga Hello, I bought an original cable but still loading slow, so slow that only 6% loaded in an hour! Not to do, I'm desperate, sorry to bother you again, a greeting

Enviado desde mi I04S usando Tapatalk
20th April 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #76  
OP Senior Member
Flag Peloponnese

257 posts
More
Quote:

Macsga Hello, I bought an original cable but still loading slow, so slow that only 6% loaded in an hour! Not to do, I'm desperate, sorry to bother you again, a greeting

Enviado desde mi I04S usando Tapatalk

Ok, do this. Shut down the phone completely and try to charge it. If you go faster, that means a process that the phone is running consumes A LOT of energy.

Good luck.
23rd April 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #77  

22 posts
Still does not load in time I comment, do not understand why it takes so long to load, I started at 21:40 with 12%, are 23:38 and took 28%

regards
23rd April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #78  
OP Senior Member
Flag Peloponnese

257 posts
More
Quote:

Still does not load in time I comment, do not understand why it takes so long to load, I started at 21:40 with 12%, are 23:38 and took 28%

regards

There might be a problem with the charger. Did you try to charge via USB? Try this; and if it won't work, go for a replacement.

Regards.
23rd April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #79  

22 posts
I have loaded from the PC via USB, and power grid, is taking too long, I guess I'll have to discuss this with whom I sold it here in Madrid as they have technical service, aver that tell me there are so many things that have us in the lyrics ... I'm unhappy with this phone, it is not a high-end terminal but I expected something else

Greetings and thanks for the quick response
25th April 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #80  

22 posts
Aver, I tried putting the ROM but it fails in one step, I put it here:

1. If you've used super one click means that you already have the phone drivers installed on your PC, due to a super strength click this happen. This is good! But Super one click recovery is not installed on the right. You must do the following.

2. Now, make sure you go to Settings> Applications> Development and make sure "USB debugging" is checked. It should be for now.

3. If you do not have it, download "rec root" here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pik2lpb85ycztff Once downloaded extract it to your computer.

4. Connect your phone to your computer, now open the root folder and double-click REC on 4GS-Root-REC.

5. You will now see a black window that opens. This is known as "command promt". Here you should see is going to start doing some things for yourself, this is good.

6.It asked repeatedly to "press any key to continue ..." do what he says even more that's okay, as I demonstrated in my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwTbkLvPgzk

At this step all good, but there is a time when the black screen I do not recognize the device and and the phone reboots itself, I can not put the Chinese recovery

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bestrom, gooapple v5, goophone
Previous Thread Next Thread