[ROM] [19.Feb] AN-Droid 2.2.0 # GB-Sense3.14 # FAST # STABLE # ODEXED # data++/stock

OP anderl78

17th April 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #1031  
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 503

2,207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_cs_u

I`m using the stock version, and the apps2sd market app wouldn`t help. U can do the same thing by accessing settings-applications- move to SD. The internal storage still remains at the same values if u do this.

Rubbish... Only things you can move with your method is apps that A2SD natively support it, with an app (loads to choose from) you can force more apps to move (A2SD+) .. To the original person make sure you don't force move apps that you use a widget for as the widget will no longer work...

Int
Sent via smoke signals
Last edited by TheIntruder; 17th April 2012 at 06:30 PM.
17th April 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #1032  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971

2,044 posts
More
You usually cant free internal memory by moving them to Sd-card. The build in a2sd+ feature does this on its own. The app goes nearly completely to Sd-ext, the data of the app remains on nand (internal memory). To free internal memory, you have to simply uninstall apps which use a lot of internal memory (you can see this for every app in settings, manage applications).

The best way to get more internal memory is to use the data++ edition ;)
17th April 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #1033  
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 503

2,207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderl78

You usually cant free internal memory by moving them to Sd-card. The build in a2sd+ feature does this on its own. The app goes nearly completely to Sd-ext, the data of the app remains on nand (internal memory). To free internal memory, you have to simply uninstall apps which use a lot of internal memory (you can see this for every app in settings, manage applications).

The best way to get more internal memory is to use the data++ edition ;)

I could always save at least 50mb more by my method dunno how that worked you and lee always said things are automatic, install one of the apps man move all bet money you gain even more space... Still use it now with my evo...

Int
Sent via smoke signals
The Following User Says Thank You to TheIntruder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #1034  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
More
Yeah I`ve noticed that about the widgets. U need to reinstall those certain apps, if u want ur widgets back.
Anyway, thanks for the info, Intruder.
18th April 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #1035  
Thanks Meter: 0

140 posts
Hey first of all please excuse my poor english.

I have 2 problems with this rom, other than that really excelent work!

First problem and the biggest its the bluetooth part, a problem in all roms but it apears way way more in roms with sense 2.1, i use a sony mw600 headset with my desire.

Its really hard to describe the problem (especialy with my poor english), if someone calls me or bip me and i unlock phone really fast and dial back bluetooth headset aint working it dials out i can see the icon for bluetooth headset connected but the call icon is not getting blue it stays green, its like it is not switching the call to bluetooth.

Afther this hapens sometimes i can fix it with a off / on for bluetooth on desire and restart for headset and reconect it to my device. If this is not working only solution is to reboot phone.

Again if someone calls me i talk to him end call and right afther i ended call i dial someone else the call will go out, but again no blue icon for call. Again same solution as before.

Another bug i found again with bluetooth (i use it a lot, and i talk a lot, and usualy have a call in wait or something like that) if i turn volume to max than turn it a bit low and again max my headset dies, it turns off and i have to restart it to work again. (this bug was not happening in other rom's with other sense versions)

And the second problem is it does not have the HTC flashlight aplication, i found it on xda instaled it but wasnt lighting the flash

Thanks a lot and please excuse my poor english again.
21st April 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #1036  
Thanks Meter: 401

1,177 posts
More
WTF
Hi i m on data++ hboot i use this rom about week and today my phone restart and after start my all accounts was gone
21st April 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #1037  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
More
I have some strange problem. After a reboot the AdFree won't work. I tried everything from F.A.Q. that anderl78 wrote for Lee, didn't work. I formated system and flash the rom again, didn't work. What else can I do except full wipe?
22nd April 2012, 01:57 PM   |  #1038  
Thanks Meter: 454

2,444 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endem

I tried everything from F.A.Q. that anderl78 wrote for Lee

Care to link that post?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #1039  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erklat

Care to link that post?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

No problem, the link is in anderl78 signature :)
24th April 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #1040  
Thanks Meter: 96

81 posts
More
Desire getting slow
First of all thx for the nice work you've done with this ROM.

My wife got my old Desire and are quite satisfied with it running your ROM, but lately it is becoming slower and slower. She haven't much installed, and only uses it the way it is.

MY QUESTION: Is there some way to speed it up, like a PC delete temp files, disc fragmentation and so on. We've tried reeboot but it wont last long.

Would some cache wipe or so help anything???

TIA.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread