[UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

OP dragonzkiller

14th April 2012, 01:51 PM   |  #1801  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 147

697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone know if this is still in development or has Dev moved on to something else? I know at one time he was fooling around with ICS ??

Thanks, Slim!
14th April 2012, 02:49 PM   |  #1802  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416

2,149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan

Does anyone know if this is still in development or has Dev moved on to something else? I know at one time he was fooling around with ICS ??

Thanks, Slim!

Kind of. Dragon is in the middle of developing cm 9 and updating cm 7 but he has been extremely busy with school.

I'm assuming development will pick back up in mid summer when school isn't railing him.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to thelowend For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #1803  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 528

2,388 posts
More
dkz is back [for the weekend] so lets see what he can accomplish

Sent from my MB870 using XDA
14th April 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #1804  
OP Recognized Developer
Wichita
Thanks Meter: 1,363

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Kind of. Dragon is in the middle of developing cm 9 and updating cm 7 but he has been extremely busy with school.

I'm assuming development will pick back up in mid summer when school isn't railing him.

Lol I wish I could say that it wouldn't be, but i'm taking 9 hours over the summer. it's going to be rough, but I'll have A LOT more time than usual.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dragonzkiller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2012, 07:25 PM   |  #1805  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416

2,149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonzkiller

Lol I wish I could say that it wouldn't be, but i'm taking 9 hours over the summer. it's going to be rough, but I'll have A LOT more time than usual.

Would it be crazy to say I wish I talking summer classes to?

17th April 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #1806  
Flag copperhill
Thanks Meter: 152

626 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a question about this, I put this on my cousins phone, I have an inc2, I noticed all the stuff about the SD cards on the x2, I don't have stuff like that on my phone, when I installed this, I had 2 folders in which stuff was stored, there was emmc, which had all the stuff from the old ROM on it (pics, music, etc.) and a new folder named SD card (like on my inc 2) with none of this stuff on it. My question is, is the folder named emmc indeed internal memory by default? I hadn't done the flip flop mod and read about it after installing this ROM. I hope not, cause I deleted several files and folders from the emmc folder that were also in the SD folder, then copied everything remaining to the SD folder and deleted it from emmc, it was still in the process of cutting and pasting everything when he left, but his phone was working fine, do I need to install the flip flop mod to make the folder called SD external memory, should I not have cut and pasted and deleted out of the emmc folder? If not, can I just go into recovery and reflash the ROM to fix it then do the flip flop? Any help for this noob to this phone would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA
17th April 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #1807  
Flag Mamou
Thanks Meter: 36

553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremytn86

I have a question about this, I put this on my cousins phone, I have an inc2, I noticed all the stuff about the SD cards on the x2, I don't have stuff like that on my phone, when I installed this, I had 2 folders in which stuff was stored, there was emmc, which had all the stuff from the old ROM on it (pics, music, etc.) and a new folder named SD card (like on my inc 2) with none of this stuff on it. My question is, is the folder named emmc indeed internal memory by default? I hadn't done the flip flop mod and read about it after installing this ROM. I hope not, cause I deleted several files and folders from the emmc folder that were also in the SD folder, then copied everything remaining to the SD folder and deleted it from emmc, it was still in the process of cutting and pasting everything when he left, but his phone was working fine, do I need to install the flip flop mod to make the folder called SD external memory, should I not have cut and pasted and deleted out of the emmc folder? If not, can I just go into recovery and reflash the ROM to fix it then do the flip flop? Any help for this noob to this phone would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Cm74dx2 has the flip flop already... as long as ur cuz doesn't remove his SD it doesn't matter... u haven't switched any system files right, personal files do not matter..

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
17th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #1808  
Flag copperhill
Thanks Meter: 152

626 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king..kranium

Cm74dx2 has the flip flop already... as long as ur cuz doesn't remove his SD it doesn't matter... u haven't switched any system files right, personal files do not matter..

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I deleted the android folder and some other system files from the emmc folder, when i looked at phone storage under settings it says emmc is external, is this true?

18th April 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #1809  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 43

481 posts
Dzk said on twitter that he was looking for a few RC1 BETA testers. I imagine we'll see an update soon.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
18th April 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #1810  
Flag Silver Lake, WI.
Thanks Meter: 410

1,560 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj6503

Dzk said on twitter that he was looking for a few RC1 BETA testers. I imagine we'll see an update soon.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Yeah I tweeted back on that one lol. Hope he'll push me the build.

Sent from My Rooted DROID X2/MB870 Running CM7

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread