CM7 (2.3.7) for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410, others fb0 devices (final update 27/03)

OP edowar

16th April 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #341  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 460

296 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya_3RDNumber

How about implement ICS rotation gan?is that possible?BlackIce CM7 HTC Desire HD port by elol use ICS Rotation,I also hear from elol,all CM7 official update implement ICS rotation

Edit: I'm not gamer fever gan ,but I have some game HD,I'll test soon because I far away from home,I can't flash this ROM,but I hv already Andro-id RC3

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. The last rom is included ics rotation :)
16th April 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #342  
Flag Madiun
Thanks Meter: 74

393 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

Yes indeed. The last rom is included ics rotation :)

So this ROM also ICS Rotation included?
sorry gan if I asking lots,I never use CM7 before,,
How about headset volume gan?
I hear 35.kernel have volume kontrol problem in some device,,also on Andro-id RC3

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 03:15 PM   |  #343  
Thanks Meter: 37

208 posts
Quote:

So this ROM also ICS Rotation included?
sorry gan if I asking lots,I never use CM7 before,,
How about headset volume gan?
I hear 35.kernel have volume kontrol problem in some device,,also on Andro-id RC3

i dont get any headset volume issues

but. what sucks is the graphics are messing up for dono what reason..
2.6.32.9 had a smoother gaming experience on Temple Run, but the running 3D animation of the character looks more define with higher fps kinda, but the animation for coins is like choppy n not smooth in 2.6.35.7..

anyone else experience this? but I must say this rom is the best batt life and stability, great if for everyday use! good job bro Edowar fyi i came from MIUI xp

PS: any good ICS themes to recommend? somehow my phone is not fully compatible with ICE9 theme.. and a lot of it doesn't change, still looks so gingerbread ._.
Last edited by cheezzzz; 16th April 2012 at 03:54 PM.
16th April 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #344  
Flag Madiun
Thanks Meter: 74

393 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezzzz

i dont get any headset volume issues

but. what sucks is the graphics are messing up for dono what reason..
2.6.32.9 had a smoother gaming experience on Temple Run, but the running 3D animation of the character looks more define with higher fps kinda, but the animation for coins is like choppy n not smooth in 2.6.35.7..

anyone else experience this? but I must say this rom is the best batt life and stability, great if for everyday use! good job bro Edowar fyi i came from MIUI xp

What about animation rotation?it's ICS rotation?
I never use CM7 ROM n I still use Andro-id RC3
I'll flash this ROM soon because I far away from home
Sickness of Andro-id RC3 is headset volume too loud

Btw,,is video recording result 3gp or mp4?

16th April 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #345  

208 posts
Quote:

What about animation rotation?it's ICS rotation?
I never use CM7 ROM n I still use Andro-id RC3
I'll flash this ROM soon because I far away from home
Sickness of Andro-id RC3 is headset volume too loud

Btw,,is video recording result 3gp or mp4?

yet to try video recording, the ICS ring rotation.. not too sure its still pretty CM style for me but i like how it looks, white just like ICS
17th April 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #346  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 833

3,447 posts
More
WOW Are you guys serious whining about having to add your own APN? I have Nexus S too and we have to add our own APN for every single ROM developed and it is all ICS! Unbelievable! You do know that everyones APN is different right? Wow all the work this man has done for us and people complaining about the APN settings LMAO!

I am gonna try this ROM tonight, been on Bumblebee and it has been good but been getting reboots. Too many people busy asking about the ROM's and complaining about the little stuff, need more people trying the ROM's and giving us feedback.
17th April 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #347  

208 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

WOW Are you guys serious whining about having to add your own APN? I have Nexus S too and we have to add our own APN for every single ROM developed and it is all ICS! Unbelievable! You do know that everyones APN is different right? Wow all the work this man has done for us and people complaining about the APN settings LMAO!

I am gonna try this ROM tonight, been on Bumblebee and it has been good but been getting reboots. Too many people busy asking about the ROM's and complaining about the little stuff, need more people trying the ROM's and giving us feedback.

so far it's the best ROM for batt life and free RAM, but since I got onto this rom ive got huuuge lags when playing temple run. its so obvious that the score counter that increases per second actually increases in 30-50s instead of 1,2,3,4,5 its 50,100,230, 280..

is something wrong with the new adreno drivers? i have no problem with Dead Space though ._. maybe a bit of a lag spike sumtimes but not as obvious as with Temple Run.. on the bright side I got 23.4 on nenamark2 test hehe
17th April 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #348  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 92

291 posts
More
Check out my nenamark scores in themes and apps section. Almost matching with tj's

Sent from my MacLite-FB0 using XDA
17th April 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #349  

208 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayneshdev

Check out my nenamark scores in themes and apps section. Almost matching with tj's

Sent from my MacLite-FB0 using XDA

nice. how did you manage to install the new gpu drivers? flashable cwm zip?

also where did u get the bumblebee kernel? could u teach me how to extract it?

i presume your ROM doesnt have low call volume issue eh
17th April 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #350  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 553

1,261 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezzzz

so far it's the best ROM for batt life and free RAM, but since I got onto this rom ive got huuuge lags when playing temple run. its so obvious that the score counter that increases per second actually increases in 30-50s instead of 1,2,3,4,5 its 50,100,230, 280..

is something wrong with the new adreno drivers? i have no problem with Dead Space though ._. maybe a bit of a lag spike sumtimes but not as obvious as with Temple Run.. on the bright side I got 23.4 on nenamark2 test hehe

I am on Mokee and able to play HD games without lags. I always use to play GTA III, real football, to cross check tried Temple RUN also, no lag yet

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread