Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [cwm]-BLACKEDITION FOR THE SGS2-Apr-28-2012

Tip us?

RealPariah
Old
Thanks Meter 295

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofbear136 View Post
Aha! So fix permissions kicked BUTT, lovin my phone again =] thanks so much

also the Camera.apk from ChicagoEire supports 8mp and is the ICS camera and it works on blackedition so i thought you guys might like that (it's attached =])
I also have been using Camera 360. It is free and even allows you to adjust the direction of the saved photo in it's settings so you can even adjust for image being oddly rotated. Mine are 90 degrees counterclockwise to the direction of orientation by default (shows fine on screen just saves rotated).

Yes you could also fix with a photo editor real easily too, but if taking a bunch of photos it gets time consuming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Army was it difficult to do? I just don't know if it's over my head.. Don't wanna screw it up..

Planet earth would look so much cooler with rings..

RealPariah
Old
Thanks Meter 295

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfrog View Post
Army was it difficult to do? I just don't know if it's over my head.. Don't wanna screw it up..

It is not difficult and will not break anything. You just need to have the ability to use adb on a computer however you choose to install. After that it is just 3-4 command and a Short wait.

Of course I take no responsibility for your device as there is always a chance (no matter how remote it may be) you could have an issue this is just so rare with fix permissions statistically you are way safe.

Device: TMobile Samsung Galaxy S2 [SGH-T989]
ROM: Yaldak's Vanilla ICS RC2
Radio: Blaze ICS
Performance Mod: Supercharger v6 update 8
Client: Xparent Green TapaTalk [latest]
The Following User Says Thank You to RealPariah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Cool I'll check out out when i get off.. I'm just wondering if there will be a update soon.. But thanks man

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Quote:
Cool I'll check out out when i get off.. I'm just wondering if there will be a update soon.. But thanks man

I'm running windows 7 and how do i get adb by the way? Driving at the moment, i can Google it ..

peppersu812
Old
Thanks Meter 357
I still can't get it to find my damn phone Wtf !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Rom: all kinds
Recovery:-TWRP
Hit Thanks If Helped

RealPariah
Old
(Last edited by RealPariah; 17th April 2012 at 07:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 295

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm running windows 7 and how do i get adb by the way? Driving at the moment, i can Google it ..

Download Google Android SDK and run the menu it will give list of downloads. Choose the USB tools and install. Then, in adb directory (wherever you extracted it) look for hidden folder named platform-tools. If you don't add that directory to your path then when you open command prompt do CD C:\androidsdk (or whatever)\platform-tools

Now run adb devices with phone connected if it is running you will awe the comp either start adb server and list a serial number with status or if you get ?????? reconnect phone and restart recovery oh and also run adb kill-server then when reconnected try adb devices again to see if you get correct listing. Adb will restart it's defer when any command is tried if adb is not already running so no need to adb start-server.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealPariah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Okay will do thanks for the info realpariah..

RaverX3X
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5272

DONATE TO ME
might have a update for it to the latest leak might not not sure yet..

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaverX3X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealPariah View Post
Download Google Android SDK and run the menu it will give list of downloads. Choose the USB tools and install. Then, in adb directory (wherever you extracted it) look for hidden folder named platform-tools. If you don't add that directory to your path then when you open command prompt do CD C:\androidsdk (or whatever)\platform-tools

Now run adb devices with phone connected if it is running you will awe the comp either start adb server and list a serial number with status or if you get ?????? reconnect phone and restart recovery oh and also run adb kill-server then when reconnected try adb devices again to see if you get correct listing. Adb will restart it's defer when any command is tried if adb is not already running so no need to adb start-server.

Damn took a minute thanks army for d help i had to play around with the fix_permissions part but after trial and error got it... it wasnt working the other way the -l -r i apparently didnt need.. alls good now

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X View Post
might have a update for it to the latest leak might not not sure yet..
Love the rom raver im learning alot about certain things now.. i can only imagine what you go through... i got some new found respekt for ya mate...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe