DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

sky ice which is which

OP xxsicknessxx

17th April 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85

686 posts
i going install sky ice but I'm confused by the multiple build. the one with most posts must be the one everyone uses right? i dunno I'm a bit confused. i want flash it perfect anyone pm me who went from gb to sky ice walk me through it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Round Rock TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 360

1,052 posts
More
The one with the UCLD2 base is the newest. But it doesn't have as many mods incorporated into it yet. As for someone walking you through it.... not gonna happen @ xda. That's why you need to read the instructions and follow them exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomtommy306 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 03:33 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,176

1,886 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

i going install sky ice but I'm confused by the multiple build. the one with most posts must be the one everyone uses right? i dunno I'm a bit confused. i want flash it perfect anyone pm me who went from gb to sky ice walk me through it

Come on you can do it. Follow the direction in the op. Yes the one with most post. Wipe wipe wipe, flash base, sign into Gmail, flash update......score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
17th April 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Edgartown
Thanks Meter: 3

66 posts
More
Quote:

No walking you through but this ICS works nicely... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602216

I had to darkside wipe it first..
17th April 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

686 posts
yes im sure just sometimes you might explain something and it makes sense to yoiu but to me reading it I may not get a specfic word of phrase or understand it.

So thats why thought if someone was super nice they just might pm me.. who knows can't hurt.

When whats at risk is a 400 dollar phone I would rather ask then not ask and have it break.

This is by far the most confusing rom I have seen on what to do to flash it so i WANT TO GET IT RIGHTTTT lol

thank you though I read the entire thread im not new
17th April 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
More
Quote:

yes im sure just sometimes you might explain something and it makes sense to yoiu but to me reading it I may not get a specfic word of phrase or understand it.

So thats why thought if someone was super nice they just might pm me.. who knows can't hurt.

When whats at risk is a 400 dollar phone I would rather ask then not ask and have it break.

This is by far the most confusing rom I have seen on what to do to flash it so i WANT TO GET IT RIGHTTTT lol

thank you though I read the entire thread im not new

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzscreams

Please us my instructions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1589977

Thats just my 2 cents...
(edited to fix link)
17th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

686 posts
how touch Odin won't show me a yes on flashng is this to do with screen? or will lot let you flash with out format all shows are no six times like screen size wrong curios

17th April 2012, 07:16 PM   |  #8  
Flag Edgartown
Thanks Meter: 3

66 posts
More
[QUOTE=leftfork;24963108]http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602216

Sean just updated his base Sky ICS... Ver 4.2DZ.. Just updated to it and it works much better.. Follow the instructions and it should work.. However, I had to darkside wipe again. Then update when it's working.
17th April 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2,195

6,306 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

how touch Odin won't show me a yes on flashng is this to do with screen? or will lot let you flash with out format all shows are no six times like screen size wrong curios

Scroll down
17th April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #10  
Flag Avon, IN
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
I have run both SkyICS builds. The original based off of the first leak has the most modifications / theme stuff done to it. It was incredibly stable for me.

I am currently running the build based off the latest ICS leak. Not as many modifications, but seems to be running well for me too.

I would wait to flash Seanz new SkyICS build until after tonight. Sounds like he is going to make some more updates to the base (read full wipe) so that the base is solid. Updates after that should not require a wipe.

Hope that helps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread