[ROM] MetroDroid v4.0, MetroPCS MMS Scripts, ICS Script is UP! (5/8/12)

OP Bloodykiller86

17th April 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #2591  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstlouis1993

Is there any ICS (Android 4.0) MMS script for Metro? Would like to try out some of decks ics roms or DarkLight V3

I had a work around to only receive MMS on a ICS rom but seems not to be working for me anymore.

And Thanks Bloodykiller86 for all the work you done!!

i could make one but ugh for what? those roms are hardly what i would call stable and the camera not working to well doesnt really make me want to use it to much lol i played with it for like 20 minutes and said yea this aint for me. Why im switching to a Galaxy Nexus. Its time for the evo to be crushed into oblivion lol Damn i hate old tech lol
17th April 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #2592  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 41

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86

link isnt dead for metrodroid man i just checked it. you have to download it from your computer not your phone

That's strange, I had tried from my computer actually. I'll give it another try and report back in a few mins.

Edit: It worked like a charm this time. I swear im not crazy lol, it didn't show the green ZIP image or the download link last night on minus.com. Thanks again bro!
Last edited by .Nox; 17th April 2012 at 06:57 PM.
17th April 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #2593  
OP Senior Member

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nox

That's strange, I had tried from my computer actually. I'll give it another try and report back in a few mins.

Edit: It worked like a charm this time. I swear im not crazy lol, it didn't show the green ZIP image or the download link last night on minus.com. Thanks again bro!

nope youre crazy lol mustve been dreaming bro lol xD
17th April 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #2594  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 41

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86

i could make one but ugh for what? those roms are hardly what i would call stable and the camera not working to well doesnt really make me want to use it to much lol i played with it for like 20 minutes and said yea this aint for me. Why im switching to a Galaxy Nexus. Its time for the evo to be crushed into oblivion lol Damn i hate old tech lol

I'm running swipers Miui ics and only thing not working is FFC and HWA (and camcorder I think, I don't use it). Camera works great and its as stable as a "brick **** house" as they say lol. I run apex launcher cause I hate the iOS look. ICS roms have been my daily for months and months. Beats the **** out of sense and gingerbread IMO.

Thanks for all you've done for us Evo Metro users! Looks like someone will need to pick up where you'll leave off. Damn I need to learn to code android!
Last edited by .Nox; 17th April 2012 at 07:07 PM.
17th April 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #2595  
OP Senior Member

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nox

I'm running swipers Miui ics and only thing not working is FFC and HWA (and camcorder I think, I don't use it). Camera works great and its as stable as a "brick **** house" as they say lol. I run apex launcher cause I hate the iOS look. ICS roms have been my daily for months and months. Beats the **** out of sense and gingerbread IMO.

Thanks for all you've done for us Evo Metro users! Looks like someone will need to pick up where you'll leave off. Damn I need to learn to code android!

Probably won't happen anytime soon lol most people who flash to metro want money and the evo was my only free option because it was my first project

Sent from my EVO 4G using XDA
18th April 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #2596  
When you execute a script (meteopcs.sh in this case) does it become hidden or disappear? I am not having issues with mms, but am curious where it went to.
18th April 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #2597  
OP Senior Member

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
that script just writes the apn doesnt go anywhere
The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodykiller86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #2598  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 2

57 posts
More
Hi guys need some help here.

In the quest to find what is taking too much of my internal memory I decided to start from zero with my evo. I copied everything on my SD card and place it on a backup hard drive. Then I formatted the SD card and put it back to the phone. Then I flashed MetroDroid again. I wanted to start from zero but when I booted the phone I found everything back! I mean all apps I had on phone where still there. So how can I completely start from Zero with my phone. I just want to install MetroDroid and then I configure email, other apps etc 1 by 1.

Thanks for help ! Bloody I love MetroDroid ! Thanks again !
19th April 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #2599  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 249

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pifive

In the quest to find what is taking too much of my internal memory I decided to start from zero with my evo. I copied everything on my SD card and place it on a backup hard drive. Then I formatted the SD card and put it back to the phone. Then I flashed MetroDroid again. I wanted to start from zero but when I booted the phone I found everything back! I mean all apps I had on phone where still there. So how can I completely start from Zero with my phone. I just want to install MetroDroid and then I configure email, other apps etc 1 by 1.

You wiped/formatted the sd card. Did you also wipe EVERYTHING on your phone (cache/system/boot/dalvic..etc?) Because the only other way those aps come back is after you log into Google, the market will begin auto-restoring all your aps. That is probably what happened.
20th April 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #2600  
OP Senior Member

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pifive

its pretty easy.....its the cache of all the apps. like fb may be 3 or w/e mb but the cache size is what eats up your space. i find it retarded that by default android doesnt store data on the sd. well actually i do know why. its because the sdcards are formatted as FAT. Its why phones like the galaxy nexus use that mtp interface cuz its already setup in the system but i dont think it saves stuff on the internal memory not sure. but yea i feel your pain
Last edited by Bloodykiller86; 20th April 2012 at 10:58 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evo, htc evo 4g, metrodroid, metropcs
Previous Thread Next Thread