[ROM][ICS 4.0.4]Genesis - Stable Build1 - CM9/AOKP Hybrid - The Return.... [8/1/12]

OP Mr. Apocalypse

17th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #231  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 1,476

1,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcpatton

GFY.

I'm still on CM7 because these "trivial" things matter to me. That's why I'm asking before switching. Geez.

Hey, no need for the hostility. To answer you question, no. Theme Chooser will not work in any ICS rom right now. CM does not have an eta on when it will be available. Since we're all working on getting ics as close to perfect as possible, theme chooser will probably be one of the last things implemented to ics.
17th April 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #232  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Apocalypse

Hey, no need for the hostility. To answer you question, no. Theme Chooser will not work in any ICS rom right now. CM does not have an eta on when it will be available. Since we're all working on getting ics as close to perfect as possible, theme chooser will probably be one of the last things implemented to ics.

That's what I suspected, just wanted to double check before I go through the whole process. The hostility is certainly not directed at you, the thread, the developer, nor anyone except the kid that wanted to dismiss my easy question with attitude.

No big deal.
17th April 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #233  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,147

4,448 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcpatton

GFY.

I'm still on CM7 because these "trivial" things matter to me. That's why I'm asking before switching. Geez.

Its the internet, u took one word to heart? Sorry that I came off "hostile" though this question have been asked multiple times already.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
17th April 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #234  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
Is it possible to add/port the BR cameramod O2X-E to the G2x developed by |ErosizeD|?

Sent from LG G2x with XDA app
17th April 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #235  
Flag Lexington, SC
Thanks Meter: 126

415 posts
More
It may not have theme chooser, but ICS still looks pretty sexy on it's own
Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #236  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 9

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir

Its the internet, u took one word to heart? Sorry that I came off "hostile" though this question have been asked multiple times already.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, that's the problem with the 'net.... people read things different from the way that you intended it. That's why the emoticon was created, i guess

Cheers!
17th April 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #237  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 7

66 posts
More
I lost data yesterday, didn't realize it until I noticed my work email wasn't coming in on my phone. So I rebooted and I got back but my theme changed back to the Bionix Reloaded theme. Any idea how to change it back to the smiley faces? Thanks in advance.

Fresh install of the PublicBeta 3.
I did wipe data/factory reset twice, wipe dalvik cache, and formatted system. Then I did a fresh install of the PublicBeta 3, I had the theme until I had to reboot my phone, because of the data issue.
17th April 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #238  
Flag Lexington, SC
Thanks Meter: 126

415 posts
More
Started noticing random reboots. Usually it happens when I'm trying to use an app (including phone) but it also started happening while using cwm recovery. It seems to be triggered when battery gets below 35%. Has anybody had any similar problems?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #239  
Thanks Meter: 7

180 posts
Wow this is the first time I've seen such an intuitive install GUI just running from CWM, pretty good stuff here, hope all ROMS will start doing this too!
17th April 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #240  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
More
Just flashed this badboy, and all i can say is that its really great for a beta. still havent lost data or anything since my flash 2 hours ago.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread