OP dsuffern

17th April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #21  
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCallahan

I will only comment on a few items because we could go about this all day with really no positive outcome and the thread will be hijacked.

First, I am not doing anything wrong. This is not my first rodeo. Yes, I know about the battery "conditioning" steps at the end of your post. This is part of flashing 101. With what I am running on my phone it just wasn't the life I needed it to be.

With that said I agree with you on CM9 exceeding expectations. Great rom but OP was looking for a stable rom and beta versions have bugs.

We can agree to disagree and put it to rest?

Seems fair enough,
17th April 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #22  
Flag Houston Tx
Thanks Meter: 18

259 posts
More
OP,

Welcome to the Photon world! Hope you are enjoying it so far.

My track history was Stock to CM7 to CM9. Im guessing that you ran CM7 on your EVO, i did the same. If youre use to CM builds.... then its hard to get away from them. give CM9 a try, and if its too much of a change for you, then CM7.

I would suggest either CM7 or CM9. The current CM9 build is plenty stable, fast and smooth. I have battery life that will last me the day and thats all i need.

The CM7 build is very stable also. My brother in law and sister run it on their Photons with no complaints.

Welcome again and glad we have another photon among the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to lroy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread