OP phillibl

17th April 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by litetaker

Well that explains it. But I do believe that 4G phones can work on 3G too, unless there is some compatibility issues with the service. So, may be you can consider a 4G phone too.

I'm using Page Plus Cellular and 4G phones do not work on it. I believe it is because of the LTE sim card.
17th April 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #12  
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,012

4,521 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just sayin' andybones (a good friend of mine) went back to the inc2 after being on the Rez.

Swyped From My MikRunny'd Superphone Using TapaTalk 2
17th April 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #13  
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 367

1,967 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

Just sayin' andybones (a good friend of mine) went back to the inc2 after being on the Rez.

AW hell.. I forgot about andybones!!!! SHAME ON ME!
18th April 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 413

1,915 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

The thought of using the Rezound makes me want to repeatedly band my head against a wall.
18th April 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #15  
Flag Hyattsville, MD
Thanks Meter: 584

1,586 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibliam

The thought of using the Rezound makes me want to repeatedly band my head against a wall.

Is it something about the phone or about HTC in general? Because, I've been badly hit by Moto and wanna be careful next time around. So I would like to know if HTC is not so great...
18th April 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #16  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20

374 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by litetaker

Is it something about the phone or about HTC in general? Because, I've been badly hit by Moto and wanna be careful next time around. So I would like to know if HTC is not so great...

He just doesn't like Sense.
18th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #17  

1,915 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob95

He just doesn't like Sense.

Or that the phone is fat, has terrible battery life and overheats. Ugh. Sense 4 isn't bad though. Pretty nice. That and 2.1 are cool. Everything else blows. Still like stock ICS better than both.
18th April 2012, 05:43 AM   |  #18  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 219

684 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think you'll be happy with the Dinc2. It's a good phone, and for a 3G phone, it would be my first choice (again) for a 3G phone. I've really enjoyed mine for almost a year now (hard to believe it's been that long). I had not had any intentions of upgrading anytime soon due to not having 4G in my area.

Well, due to my wife's job relocating her, I will know be living in a 4G area, so needless to say, I have a Galaxy Nexus on the way. The Dinc2 will still be staying in the family though, moving to the wife till the next upgrade is due. This will be her first smart phone. I think she will be really happy.

Enjoy your phone, and the community here, They're a great goup
18th April 2012, 05:53 AM   |  #19  

1,915 posts
More
I have had the Inc2 for almost a year as well. My mom has a charge. We have 4G EVERYWHERE where I live (about 45 min outside Boston) and someone on my plan has an unwanted upgrade that is coming in May so Gnexus time for me. Yay! The inc2 really is the best VZW 3g phone though hands down.
18th April 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #20  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 25

293 posts
More
I just upgraded from an Eris to the Inc2. I love it and the price off Amazon was 1 cent. Plus I was able to keep my unlimited data plan. And from what I've heard 4g is still spotty around where I live.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread