Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help required!!!

Tip us?
 
CookieRaider
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2012
Unhappy [q] help required!!!

Hello frnds m new to xda forum...
i rooted my optimus black its on gingerbread v20E
m nt able to flash a custom rom on it...
can anyone plz help me n suggest any custom rom for my phone..
 
mullarameez
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 169
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieRaider View Post
Hello frnds m new to xda forum...
i rooted my optimus black its on gingerbread v20E
m nt able to flash a custom rom on it...
can anyone plz help me n suggest any custom rom for my phone..
If its rooted then it has clock work mod recovery install, so just install rom manager from market and select reboot into recovery, have the custom rom's zip copied on your memory card, then after rebooting into recovery do wipe data and reset then select install zip from memory card and select the copied .zip file and it gets install new rom. Zeus is good custom rom, marvel v7 is also good

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2
 
CookieRaider
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2012
i tried using cyanogen mod v7 bt my phone went in bootloop at the time of rebooting then i had to install my stock rom again..
this happened twice so now i want to download a working rom
n by zeus n marvel are compatible with v20N only as they have stated...
 
gsal
Old
#4  
gsal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 314
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sparta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieRaider View Post
i tried using cyanogen mod v7 bt my phone went in bootloop at the time of rebooting then i had to install my stock rom again..
this happened twice so now i want to download a working rom
n by zeus n marvel are compatible with v20N only as they have stated...
did you do a full wipe before flashing cm7?wipe data/cache and dalvik cache through cwm.anyway since you are new to the forum check this thread.it will help you a lot.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1487105
-->I am a NooB who likes to learn new stuff.<--
-->If i helped you somehow please press the thanks button<--


Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.


>>>Blue Theme for Zeus ROM<<<


Samsung Galaxy SII:ResurrectionRemix ICS
LG P970:Zeus V6.39
 
CookieRaider
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2012
ya i wipped all dat stuff..
even i wipped battery stats too..
wic rom do you hav n wat is android version??
n thanks for the reply..:thumbup::thumbup:
 
gsal
Old
(Last edited by gsal; 17th April 2012 at 07:48 PM.)
#6  
gsal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 314
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sparta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieRaider View Post
ya i wipped all dat stuff..
even i wipped battery stats too..
wic rom do you hav n wat is android version??
n thanks for the reply..:thumbup::thumbup:
i mostly use zeus 6.11 2.3.4 v20o version.zeus is very stable and fully working but some people experienced sods.here is the thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1454274
at the moment i use miui but some features are not working:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1588360
i have used them all from time to time and marvel is great too with aroma installer (gingerbread 2.3.4 v20o).very stable too:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1473592
regarding your problem now.are you able to enter cwm?if yes flash zeus or marvel at first.check the development section.it has many choises there and you can find every information in the first posts.
-->I am a NooB who likes to learn new stuff.<--
-->If i helped you somehow please press the thanks button<--


Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.


>>>Blue Theme for Zeus ROM<<<


Samsung Galaxy SII:ResurrectionRemix ICS
LG P970:Zeus V6.39
 
CookieRaider
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2012
wic android version of gingerbread do you have on your phone..
sorry for asking again...
 
gsal
Old
#8  
gsal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 314
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sparta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieRaider View Post
wic android version of gingerbread do you have on your phone..
sorry for asking again...
In zeus gingerbread 2.3.4 v20o.now that i have miui it is 2.3.7.

Sent from my P-970 using Tapatalk
-->I am a NooB who likes to learn new stuff.<--
-->If i helped you somehow please press the thanks button<--


Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.


>>>Blue Theme for Zeus ROM<<<


Samsung Galaxy SII:ResurrectionRemix ICS
LG P970:Zeus V6.39
 
CookieRaider
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2012
thnx for the reply n i can enter cwm...:thumbup:
by the way how did you get 2.3.7
 
gsal
Old
#10  
gsal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 314
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sparta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieRaider View Post
thnx for the reply n i can enter cwm...:thumbup:
by the way how did you get 2.3.7
The miui in the thread that i posted above is based on gingerbread 2.3.7.like cm7 which is also 2.3.7.

Sent from my P-970 using Tapatalk
-->I am a NooB who likes to learn new stuff.<--
-->If i helped you somehow please press the thanks button<--


Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.


>>>Blue Theme for Zeus ROM<<<


Samsung Galaxy SII:ResurrectionRemix ICS
LG P970:Zeus V6.39

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes