Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[maybe?] aokp themes

OP themisterwilson

17th April 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #11  
euphoria's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pacific NW
Thanks Meter: 72
 
248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justen7723

Any chance u want to post your profile pic for me, Its very nice or let me know where u found it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Sure. I made it myself, I'll post it on imgshack:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/99530808.png/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euphoria For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #12  
MrDowntown12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
497 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneperson

I've also flashed galaxy nexus themes over aokp. They have so many over there. I just couldn't get rid of the navigation bar. Probably because they need it on there's. Maybe I just got lucky by flashing them but not my fault if you mess something up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Did you use el26 recovery to flash the themes? What would the correct process to get it to flash be?
17th April 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #13  
whyterayvn's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
i am glad you asked this question those themes look sexy.
18th April 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #14  
jodot360's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I'm digging this one but I've been using other ones that worked nicely
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1548618

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
18th April 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #15  
jodot360's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I actually bricked my phone yesterday flashing it...ooops

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
18th April 2012, 03:12 AM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodot360

I actually bricked my phone yesterday flashing it...ooops

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Would you mind saying what you did to brick it. I want to flash some galaxy nexus themes but am not sure how to. I would assume it would be:
Odin el26 recovery
Flash Theme
Flash ICS kernel
reboot
Correct?

Edit: Was it because that theme was for the GSM galaxy nexus???
18th April 2012, 03:39 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick3444

Would you mind saying what you did to brick it. I want to flash some galaxy nexus themes but am not sure how to. I would assume it would be:
Odin el26 recovery
Flash Theme
Flash ICS kernel
reboot
Correct?

Edit: Was it because that theme was for the GSM galaxy nexus???


i did

1. odin el26 cwm
2. flash calks mod wipe
3. flash aokp rom
4. flash gapps
5. flash theme
6. reboot and enjoy

just because im not sure where the latest kernel is or how to get it.

and intructions to get rid of navbar are on the previous page
The Following User Says Thank You to badname For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 03:47 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname

i did

1. odin el26 cwm
2. flash calks mod wipe
3. flash aokp rom
4. flash gapps
5. flash theme
6. reboot and enjoy

just because im not sure where the latest kernel is or how to get it.

and intructions to get rid of navbar are on the previous page

Thanx so much! FYI you can find the lastest aosp kernel (FD10) in the AOKP thread.
18th April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 58
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick3444

Would you mind saying what you did to brick it. I want to flash some galaxy nexus themes but am not sure how to. I would assume it would be:
Odin el26 recovery
Flash Theme
Flash ICS kernel
reboot
Correct?

Edit: Was it because that theme was for the GSM galaxy nexus???

I've flashed the sense 4 theme every time I run aokp. I always just have my setup how I like then go back into cwm and wipe cache then flash theme flash kernel reboot.
18th April 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #20  
mmmajor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 61
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skndeep102

I've flashed the sense 4 theme every time I run aokp. I always just have my setup how I like then go back into cwm and wipe cache then flash theme flash kernel reboot.

I just flashed it also..worked perfectly..looks amazing..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes