Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Skyrim on Touchpad port?

OP mattmartin77

1st March 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 9

61 posts
I haven't tried http://www.onlive.com/ yet, but it seems promising.
1st March 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Motoki_

Well, I have the HP bluetooth keyboard and a bluetooth mouse but I think that would be kind of clunky. Are there any good controllers that work well w/ CM7?

I use my Wiimote + Nunchuck to play Mario Kart with N64oid emulator on CM7, worked well. I think a PS3 pad works as well/
17th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 39

240 posts
More
Hi,

Stumbled on this thread and found it interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundSurfer

I haven't tried http://www.onlive.com/ yet, but it seems promising.

I have had an account since the beta and it does work well provided you have a solid internet connection. My home's internet can support XBL and multiple instances of Netflix but throw OnLive into the mix and it will pixelate and lag. It works well though if I am running OnLive only.

Onlive also has an Android app now that is awesome but only works via touch (if the game supports it) or with their controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronkinator

I use my Wiimote + Nunchuck to play Mario Kart with N64oid emulator on CM7, worked well. I think a PS3 pad works as well/

I us the WiiMote Controller app and it does work very well with emulators. Have you had success using analog with N64oid though? I have not.
17th April 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1,429

4,898 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrar12

I've always gotten a lot of lag with splashtop. It seems like there's a half a second to full second of lag between touch and response. Am I the only one with this problem?

Does anyone know what the best remote desktop app is in terms of speed?

I get a lot of lag with it as well. I have an older PC though. I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
port, skyrim, touchpad
Previous Thread Next Thread