Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Phone, What do you suggest ?

Tip us?

kssood
Old
Thanks Meter 1,413
According to me u should have a iPhone u won't regret it at all.my android seems nothing around it.
Just have a minute to see the demo of iPhone while buying the phone.
Feels like a traitor to android

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
dhruv.always Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey bro, if I were you, i would have bought the galaxy nexus after htc one x release, prices have dropped from over 600$ to about 400$ also, it will be one of the first phone to taste jelly bean android 5.0
Jrhodes85 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Only problem with that,T-Mobile doesn't have galaxy nexus...I guess I could get it unlocked but I'm sure I'd pay a small fortune on eBay...I'm trying to keep the budget under 400..I've seen well heard about the HTC one,which carriers do you think will carry it...my guess,sprint or Verizon....I've never liked iPhone..about the only products I like from apple are ipods but who knows I might one day try an iPhone (can't knock it, til you try it)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

optimus-one
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhodes85 View Post
Only problem with that,T-Mobile doesn't have galaxy nexus...I guess I could get it unlocked but I'm sure I'd pay a small fortune on eBay...I'm trying to keep the budget under 400..I've seen well heard about the HTC one,which carriers do you think will carry it...my guess,sprint or Verizon....I've never liked iPhone..about the only products I like from apple are ipods but who knows I might one day try an iPhone (can't knock it, til you try it)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
Go for HTC-one X with this post i completed my restriction of 10 posts

jazzzzzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 84
I think one x is overpriced....s2 price is getting low....(i think bcoz of the s3)

I just bought ma new sensation after a long time here with p500....sense ui is realy an eyecandy

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
HTC Sensation XE
LG Optimus One
Samsung Galaxy Y
Micromax Funbook