FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Widget/LockScreen Question

15th April 2012, 06:21 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Central PA
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Anyone else using this on B. O. and having issues with screen freezing randomly when waking the phone up?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
 
 
17th April 2012, 04:47 PM |#12  
majorpay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt730

Anyone else using this on B. O. and having issues with screen freezing randomly when waking the phone up?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Not as bad as before the update, but yes. This has been a long standing issue for as long as it's been around.

I'm not sure WL is without issues on any ROM/Stock.
17th April 2012, 05:45 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Central PA
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
It's a shame, I really like the way it works, but at least twice a day I was having to reboot my phone with the screen freezing up. I have had no other screen issues once I removed it. All I had done is BrokenOut 1.1 with ICS tweaks that spc_hicks posted. Even adding widget locker to the loopy smoothness tweak did me no good.
17th April 2012, 05:50 PM |#14  
majorpay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt730

It's a shame, I really like the way it works, but at least twice a day I was having to reboot my phone with the screen freezing up. I have had no other screen issues once I removed it. All I had done is BrokenOut 1.1 with ICS tweaks that spc_hicks posted. Even adding widget locker to the loopy smoothness tweak did me no good.

Try these settings (still locks up, but on very rare occasion):

Advanced -> Root Helper

Root Helper -> checked
For Notification Bar -> checked
For Screen Timeout -> unchecked
HomeHelper Ondemand -> unchecked

I've seen a lockup or two after this, but is much less frequent than when I originally installed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to majorpay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 09:23 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Central PA
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorpay

Try these settings (still locks up, but on very rare occasion):

Advanced -> Root Helper

Root Helper -> checked
For Notification Bar -> checked
For Screen Timeout -> unchecked
HomeHelper Ondemand -> unchecked

I've seen a lockup or two after this, but is much less frequent than when I originally installed it.

Re-installed and going to use these settings to see how it goes.....thanks for the tip!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes