Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should I Work on The DX2
YES! Please work on CM7/CM9/ICS/anything else 39 30.95%
YES! But only on CM9/ICS 84 66.67%
NO! The DX2 is dead, why waste time? 3 2.38%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

I'm Back! (for a limited time at least)

Tip us?

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerNmyPocket View Post
Dragonzkiller, given the smarts you have but the time you don't have, could you just publish your CM9 source for all devs to work on while you're away? Or is it just that no one else has the ability to help with your project?
People have asked him that repeatedly. I dont think he wants to do that for whatever reason. He started it, I think he wants to be the one to finish it.

lotus22
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerNmyPocket View Post
Dragonzkiller, given the smarts you have but the time you don't have, could you just publish your CM9 source for all devs to work on while you're away? Or is it just that no one else has the ability to help with your project?
Would like to see that as well... that way someone with more time could handle the updates.
Android Devices- HTC Droid Eris->Motorola Droid->Motorola Droid X-> Motorola Droid X2

Maximinus I
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Cm9 is his project. Why would he give out his source for someone else to take credit for it by releasing a non functioning rom? It'll get here when it gets here have patience.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maximinus I For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lotus22
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
While I realize it's his source and he should get all the credit, it would be nice for it to be on GitHub so we could all take a look so the DX2 community could push timely updates.
Android Devices- HTC Droid Eris->Motorola Droid->Motorola Droid X-> Motorola Droid X2

king..kranium
Old
Thanks Meter 36
If he needs help he's got his resources. Best of the best I'm sure... if u just want to compile a rom, build off cm7...but stop asking this damn man to give u his hard work.... do ur own thing bro, I'm sick of this bitching. Y'all ungrateful bastard don't deserve cm9 and he is still making it for us thank God.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to king..kranium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thelowend
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by king..kranium View Post
If he needs help he's got his resources. Best of the best I'm sure... if u just want to compile a rom, build off cm7...but stop asking this damn man to give u his hard work.... do ur own thing bro, I'm sick of this bitching. Y'all ungrateful bastard don't deserve cm9 and he is still making it for us thank God.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Trolol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

kennyb6
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Why dont yall make it ya damn self if u want it that bad o because no dev for dx2 besides him has the know how

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

ztotherad
Old
Thanks Meter 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb6 View Post
Why dont yall make it ya damn self if u want it that bad o because no dev for dx2 besides him has the know how

um actually, theres a couple devs for the x2, so first get your facts straight and second, there are other people who know how to do the stuff dkz does 'nuff said
they see me trollin', they waiting...

thelowend
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb6 View Post

Trolol #2

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ComputerNmyPocket
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I can't code a line... so I can't make it myself. I've just been following Hashcode's kernal development for my kindle fire and it seemed like a great way to run a project. Seems like he manages the project on Github, others can try their own ideas and build it, then I think if Hashcode likes the idea he has the authority to make it part of the official source. At least I think that's how it works.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ComputerNmyPocket For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe