Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 45,902 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zomibie Case Mate Tut Silicone Case $20

Tip us?
-deuces- Old
Thanks Meter
Default Zomibie Case Mate Tut Silicone Case $20

Just got my Sensation today and i was going case shopping and came across this : http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Sensati...icone-Case.asp

There are no videos or reviews on the internet of it. If anyone has this case, please post pictures.

I'm a little hesitant on buying this because i don't know how long i will have the sensation because of the One S.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akbisw
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
wooo it loooooks sooo coool. found two reviews and they say that the charging port hole is too small. other than that its awesome.
Phones:
Nokia X6>HTC HD2>Samsung Vibrant>Tmobile myTouch 4g(gave it to my sister)>Sensation>NEXUS 4 8GB(sold)>HTC One S(gave it to family)>Nexus 4 16GB > Nexus 5 32GB Black

ikrispyyy
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I have this case. I love it. Feels nicer in the hand. Charging port is tight but it will fit. and it attracts quite a bit of lint.

All in all Its a good case.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ikrispyyy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beautyfiend
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I've also got this case- looks really cool but found it hard to access the charging port.
Also though the texture was good in the hand and felt quite non-slip it made it difficult getting it in and out of tight jean pockets.

Attracted a lot of lint too.

Changed back to my casemate pretty quickly, really love the way it looks but all of the above my it a bit of a pain to use daily IMO.
Annoying that this one is the only one available for the sensation- there are lots of other cool ones in the range that fit the iPhone.
The Following User Says Thank You to beautyfiend For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Idanb
Old
Thanks Meter 12
If I knew charging port is so uncomfortable - I would not buy.
Unfortunately, the coverage has been purchased, I will give it to a friend.

It is really narrow and difficult to use?

fandroid93
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I bet you could take an x-acto to the charging port? If you're careful I bet it would work. And if you already have the case and aren't going to use it why not at least try to fix it so you can? If you mess up so what.

goodmourning
Old
Thanks Meter 2
dremel out the port. tape it off first so you have a guide line.

iKarido
Old
Thanks Meter 58
make sure that when ever the phone is hot (playing games, charging) take the cover off. mine left stains on the back cover because it kind of melted from the heat and left those stains.
And for the charging port, the easiest solution for me is to use a Nokia cable it fits perfectly

yungtexas
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Shame....it'd such a good looking case smh

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

w3by
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Got the case in the mail today (ordered it after seeing this thread last week, so dolcedavinci gets a Thanks from me :P). It looks awesome, which is what I like the most about it and the whole hard to reach charger port doesn't bother me.
And dolcedavinci, if you're still looking for photos (it's been a couple of days since the thread was started) - or anyone else for that matter - check out how it looks on my phone in the attachments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0378.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	1023136  
Smartphone history:
HTC HD2 (2010 - 2011) | Sold | Installed ROM when last used: imilka's Gingerbread Sense
HTC Sensation (2011 - 2013) | Sold | Installed ROM when last used: ViperS 5.0.0

HTC One (2013 - ) | Currently in use | S-OFF | ROM: InsertCoin 2.4.0
Tablet history:
ASUS Transformer TF300T (2012 - 2013) | Sold | Installed ROM when last used: CM10.1

The Following User Says Thank You to w3by For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]