Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Playground ICS [New Era]

OP twistedumbrella

17th April 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #941  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroskhaos

Well I updated to the lastest upload and all I get is a bootloop, I may have a bad download, will try redownloading and reinstalling. Will report back shortly.

Read three posts back. It's still being fixed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
17th April 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #942  
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella

Read three posts back. It's still being fixed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

My apologies I thought that it booted but randomly rebooted at times. I will wait for word on a fix, thanks.
17th April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #943  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroskhaos

My apologies I thought that it booted but randomly rebooted at times. I will wait for word on a fix, thanks.

No worries, just didn't want you trying to fix it on your end just to find out it was my fault

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
18th April 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #944  
Got the reboots under control but the key lights still stick and the battery is still a little misunderstood so the old kernel is being brought back. I did update all the wireless in the old kernel to keep with the new kernel. That should avoid what has already proven to be another adventure from getting more complicated.

In the kindest way possible I recommend anyone having trouble booting attempt a log and test out the new compatibility changes so we can get stock support patched up for you so at least anything else is optional.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #945  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
The latest upload has a time stamp of 2012-04-16 12:02:33, but the latest build time states Tue Apr 17 17:53:04 EDT 2012. Has the latest build not been uploaded?
18th April 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #946  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternum_boy

The latest upload has a time stamp of 2012-04-16 12:02:33, but the latest build time states Tue Apr 17 17:53:04 EDT 2012. Has the latest build not been uploaded?

Correct. Sorting out some wireless backporting issues. The timestamp slipped through when updating another build.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #947  
Member
springfield
Thanks Meter: 3
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
roms great when working correctly smooth and fast. besides the reboot issues which dosent happen all that often my main concern is battery issues. i just chewed thru a 100% charged battery in less than an hour and i'm not able to charge even after booting the phone being plugged in and all other variations.
18th April 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #948  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burksdb

roms great when working correctly smooth and fast. besides the reboot issues which dosent happen all that often my main concern is battery issues. i just chewed thru a 100% charged battery in less than an hour and i'm not able to charge even after booting the phone being plugged in and all other variations.

Still the version from a few posts back. Update will come later tonight when I get back to the computer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #949  
Member
springfield
Thanks Meter: 3
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella

Still the version from a few posts back. Update will come later tonight when I get back to the computer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

AWESOME been trying to find a new rom to use and yours takes the cake long as i can get it running.
19th April 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #950  
ssdave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
I made a review of Playground ICS Release 7 New Era ROM for the Evo 3D! Check it out and let me know what you think. You can use it anywhere you like. If you have any suggestions on something you want me to add on my next review of your ROM leave a comment on the video. If you like or want to help please click the advertisement on the site or post the video to your OP, Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3yg9x6tMv8

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes