Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Playground ICS [New Era]

Tip us?

twistedumbrella
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroskhaos View Post
Well I updated to the lastest upload and all I get is a bootloop, I may have a bad download, will try redownloading and reinstalling. Will report back shortly.
Read three posts back. It's still being fixed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Zeroskhaos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella View Post
Read three posts back. It's still being fixed.

My apologies I thought that it booted but randomly rebooted at times. I will wait for word on a fix, thanks.

twistedumbrella
Old
Thanks Meter 6,229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroskhaos View Post
My apologies I thought that it booted but randomly rebooted at times. I will wait for word on a fix, thanks.
No worries, just didn't want you trying to fix it on your end just to find out it was my fault

twistedumbrella
Old
Thanks Meter 6,229

DONATE TO ME
Got the reboots under control but the key lights still stick and the battery is still a little misunderstood so the old kernel is being brought back. I did update all the wireless in the old kernel to keep with the new kernel. That should avoid what has already proven to be another adventure from getting more complicated.

In the kindest way possible I recommend anyone having trouble booting attempt a log and test out the new compatibility changes so we can get stock support patched up for you so at least anything else is optional.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sternum_boy
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The latest upload has a time stamp of 2012-04-16 12:02:33, but the latest build time states Tue Apr 17 17:53:04 EDT 2012. Has the latest build not been uploaded?

twistedumbrella
Old
Thanks Meter 6,229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternum_boy View Post
The latest upload has a time stamp of 2012-04-16 12:02:33, but the latest build time states Tue Apr 17 17:53:04 EDT 2012. Has the latest build not been uploaded?
Correct. Sorting out some wireless backporting issues. The timestamp slipped through when updating another build.

The Following User Says Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Burksdb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
roms great when working correctly smooth and fast. besides the reboot issues which dosent happen all that often my main concern is battery issues. i just chewed thru a 100% charged battery in less than an hour and i'm not able to charge even after booting the phone being plugged in and all other variations.

twistedumbrella
Old
Thanks Meter 6,229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burksdb View Post
roms great when working correctly smooth and fast. besides the reboot issues which dosent happen all that often my main concern is battery issues. i just chewed thru a 100% charged battery in less than an hour and i'm not able to charge even after booting the phone being plugged in and all other variations.
Still the version from a few posts back. Update will come later tonight when I get back to the computer.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twistedumbrella For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Burksdb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella View Post
Still the version from a few posts back. Update will come later tonight when I get back to the computer.

AWESOME been trying to find a new rom to use and yours takes the cake long as i can get it running.

ssdave
Old
Thanks Meter 180

DONATE TO ME
I made a review of Playground ICS Release 7 New Era ROM for the Evo 3D! Check it out and let me know what you think. You can use it anywhere you like. If you have any suggestions on something you want me to add on my next review of your ROM leave a comment on the video. If you like or want to help please click the advertisement on the site or post the video to your OP, Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3yg9x6tMv8
My YouTube Channel - http://www.Youtube.com/user/ssdave4
A place to see Android device reviews, ROM, kernels and more.
Don't forget to "Thank" me if I've helped you out. Thanks!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe