1800mah Mugen Power battery?

Tip us?

06stang
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by romma1 View Post
No doubt, after using this battery on a regular basis after the initial full five charging cycles, there is significant improvement going from the stock battery to this one. maybe an extra 4-5 hours... To me that is huge. I no longer am staring at the battery indicator worried about a 2 hour meeting I may be headed in to.

Sometimes I now shut the pone off at night and don't even worry about charging till I am well into work the next day.

9 hours today so far and I am at 77% with light/moderate usage...
I'm starting to think you're the exception.

Awesome though. Wish my battery was that good.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
LG G2(Verizon)
Samsung Nexus 10
Custom Boot Animations Thread

knipp21
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06stang View Post

Awesome though. Wish my battery was that good.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
I normally have your level battery usage. But with very light usage I got 2 full days

sent...ah whatever its on there now..
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts

romma1
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Well I do wish there were more people chiming in. There really aren't enough people one way or another.

I am going to pop my OEM battery back in and go through the same drill... But based on how that battery drained, There is no doubt about improvement at all.

JP Lyon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06stang View Post
Battery life greatly improved on CM7 compared to Virtuous. Getting from about 730am to 11pm no problem 30% left heavy usage. Still think this battery was a waste of money but it's at least improving
Mugen Power 3600mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Droid Charge / US Cellular Samsung G

Comments of Mugen Power Battery from Facebook user Anlyn Bankos:
HLI-i510XL 3.7V for Samsung Charge: This battery was a complete waste of money. It was a gift and my dad seriously over paid for a battery that won't hold a charge. It's to the point where every day now I have to plug my phone in during the day b/c my phone says "battery low", I plug it in and "wow look at that - I'm charged to 100%". Imagine this happening 5+ times a day. I can't be without a charger because if I can't plug the phone in immediately, it dies. If I do plug it in, the battery miraculously recharges to 100% in mere seconds, only to go through the whole charade again 10 mins after I unplug the phone. I have dug out the original battery and am going back to that. Crappy product.

kiint
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I've had this battery ever since my first Dinc2 (over a year and a half) and its great, usually ekes out about 2-3 hours more than the stock battery (which I carry with me for backup)

Im sure you've heard this, but turning off your phone will make the battery charge about %400 faster. The Mugen charges in under an hour this way for me.

romma1
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiint View Post
I've had this battery ever since my first Dinc2 (over a year and a half) and its great, usually ekes out about 2-3 hours more than the stock battery (which I carry with me for backup)

Im sure you've heard this, but turning off your phone will make the battery charge about %400 faster. The Mugen charges in under an hour this way for me.
Yup, my Mugen still working great.. I beat up on it too with all the flashing and restoring backups.