5,594,221 Members 45,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ask Your Questions Here] Questions & Answers for Alpine Users

Tip us?

Whosdaman
Old
(Last edited by Whosdaman; 23rd October 2010 at 08:11 PM.)
Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer / Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1422

DONATE TO ME
Cool [Ask Your Questions Here] Questions & Answers for Alpine Users

I have decided to open a Questions and Answers thread on this section of the forum. This is a good way to keep the number of new threads with questions down to a minimum, which will make new threads essentially for people that are contributing to the Alpine. This includes, but is not limited to, people that are providing the following:

- Roms & Kitchens
- Programs & Apps
- Fixes & Tweaks
- Skins & Themes
- Tips & Tricks

I would like to request the help from other members to keep the thread in order and in check. This will have the added side effect of creating an ever self updating knowledge base that will far extend the content of the Wiki. This will in turn save us from having to answer the same question a billion times...

Please refer to the Wiki first before asking any questions though! It can be located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...tle=HTC_Alpine

callyuk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
simple question but how do you update your rom? mine is still running on version 1.00.00 wouldnt mine it running on the lastest and also where would i get it from?

dkuku
Old
Thanks Meter 4
the links to pdamobiz from the wiki doesnt work - does someone have a cache from them ?

icethemz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Batterai Problem,,

my XDA III can not charging the main battery and status at the right of battery indication it says "unknown",,it can only charging to back up battery,,please help,,

sunnykhan000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default pleeeeez help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have decided to open a Questions and Answers thread on this section of the forum. This is a good way to keep the number of new threads with questions down to a minimum, which will make new threads essentially for people that are contributing to the Alpine. This includes, but is not limited to, people that are providing the following:

- Roms & Kitchens
- Programs & Apps
- Fixes & Tweaks
- Skins & Themes
- Tips & Tricks

I would like to request the help from other members to keep the thread in order and in check. This will have the added side effect of creating an ever self updating knowledge base that will far extend the content of the Wiki. This will in turn save us from having to answer the same question a billion times...

Please refer to the Wiki first before asking any questions though! It can be located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...tle=HTC_Alpine
pleeeeez help
my device is xda2i PH10C and i tried to flash a himalya rom wich was fails now it only shows seriel & usb plz help & post the links where i can download a rom with ce image thanx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	o2_xda_iii_main.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	575960  

sunnykhan000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykhan000 View Post
pleeeeez help
my device is xda2i PH10C and i tried to flash a himalya rom wich was fails now it only shows seriel & usb plz help & post the links where i can download a rom with ce image thanx
i think no one is going to reply here

brewhoxs
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Abandoned.....
Owner of Windows Mobile & Android devices:

hp iPAQ h6365
O2 XDA II
O2 XDA Atom
Dopod 818 Pro
Verizon XV6700
hp iPAQ hw6965
Motorola Q
Dopod 900
Dopod P800W
MiTO 9000
Samsung GT-C6625
Verizon Touch XV6900
HTC Touch Diamond P3700
Sprint Touch Pro2 T7380
Extreme Oxygen (WonderMedia WM8650)
Extreme Note (Star A9220 MTK6573)
Huawei Ideos C8150
Huawei Sonic C8650
Nexcom Apollo (SpreadTrum SP6820)
TreQ A10C (AllWinner A10)
Samsung GT-i9500 Galaxy S4 (S4 Clone MTK6572)

Tags
2020i, alpine, answer, answers, htc, pda2, question, questions, wdm, whosdaman, xda iii