OP Whosdaman

9th September 2010, 02:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Gainesville, Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,426

5,652 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have decided to open a Questions and Answers thread on this section of the forum. This is a good way to keep the number of new threads with questions down to a minimum, which will make new threads essentially for people that are contributing to the Alpine. This includes, but is not limited to, people that are providing the following:

- Roms & Kitchens
- Programs & Apps
- Fixes & Tweaks
- Skins & Themes
- Tips & Tricks

I would like to request the help from other members to keep the thread in order and in check. This will have the added side effect of creating an ever self updating knowledge base that will far extend the content of the Wiki. This will in turn save us from having to answer the same question a billion times...

Please refer to the Wiki first before asking any questions though! It can be located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...tle=HTC_Alpine
Last edited by Whosdaman; 23rd October 2010 at 09:11 PM.
27th September 2010, 04:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
simple question but how do you update your rom? mine is still running on version 1.00.00 wouldnt mine it running on the lastest and also where would i get it from?
31st December 2010, 11:18 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

55 posts
the links to pdamobiz from the wiki doesnt work - does someone have a cache from them ?
3rd January 2011, 04:40 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Unhappy Batterai Problem,,
my XDA III can not charging the main battery and status at the right of battery indication it says "unknown",,it can only charging to back up battery,,please help,,
23rd April 2011, 11:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Kashmir
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
More
pleeeeez help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman

I have decided to open a Questions and Answers thread on this section of the forum. This is a good way to keep the number of new threads with questions down to a minimum, which will make new threads essentially for people that are contributing to the Alpine. This includes, but is not limited to, people that are providing the following:

- Roms & Kitchens
- Programs & Apps
- Fixes & Tweaks
- Skins & Themes
- Tips & Tricks

I would like to request the help from other members to keep the thread in order and in check. This will have the added side effect of creating an ever self updating knowledge base that will far extend the content of the Wiki. This will in turn save us from having to answer the same question a billion times...

Please refer to the Wiki first before asking any questions though! It can be located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...tle=HTC_Alpine

pleeeeez help
my device is xda2i PH10C and i tried to flash a himalya rom wich was fails now it only shows seriel & usb plz help & post the links where i can download a rom with ce image thanx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	o2_xda_iii_main.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	575960  
23rd April 2011, 08:44 PM   |  #6  
Flag Kashmir
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykhan000

pleeeeez help
my device is xda2i PH10C and i tried to flash a himalya rom wich was fails now it only shows seriel & usb plz help & post the links where i can download a rom with ce image thanx

i think no one is going to reply here
18th April 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #7  
Flag METROPOLIS PT.2: "Scenes From A Memory".
Thanks Meter: 15

471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Abandoned.....

Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2020i, alpine, answer, answers, htc, pda2, question, questions, wdm, whosdaman, xda iii
Previous Thread Next Thread