FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STABLE1] [UNOFFICIAL] [ROM] OMGB 1.2.3 (Android 2.3.7 - .35 kernel)

2,606 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,462
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th April 2012, 12:21 PM |#411  
Cresqo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Just flashed this Rom to see if newBB patch working or not(didnt work), i used it for like 5 mins only.

One thing I noticed

- There is poor quality radio buttons and progress ones too, same thing that happened with early versions of popdog's oxygen port
 
 
17th April 2012, 08:34 PM |#412  
Bytecode's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /dev/null
Thanks Meter: 4,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresqo

Just flashed this Rom to see if newBB patch working or not(didnt work), i used it for like 5 mins only.

One thing I noticed

- There is poor quality radio buttons and progress ones too, same thing that happened with early versions of popdog's oxygen port

Thanks for reporting,Beta2.1 will have fixed data and new audio lib

Sorry dudes but uh.. really busy these days today I came back home at 8:30 PM and I still have to study! ;(
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bytecode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 12:00 PM |#413  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 692
 
More
The fix for the new bb posted here didn't work. I'm going to try adfad666's old bb fix.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 01:47 PM |#414  
Bytecode's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /dev/null
Thanks Meter: 4,462
 
More
I have an hour of spare time today. I will fix the data bug and release Beta2.1 (with fixed Audio BTW) ASAP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bytecode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 02:36 PM |#415  
carrthee89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytecode

I have an hour of spare time today. I will fix the data bug and release Beta2.1 (with fixed Audio BTW) ASAP.

That ll be great bro.. waiting eagerly .
20th April 2012, 04:44 PM |#416  
thachtunganh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hŕ Nội - Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytecode

Thanks for reporting,Beta2.1 will have fixed data and new audio lib

Sorry dudes but uh.. really busy these days today I came back home at 8:30 PM and I still have to study! ;(

8h30 PM, i came back home, have dinner to 9PM, then i rest till 9:10PM, then study until 2AM, have to wake up at 6:30AM ....
20th April 2012, 04:56 PM |#417  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 692
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytecode

I have an hour of spare time today. I will fix the data bug and release Beta2.1 (with fixed Audio BTW) ASAP.

Waiting.

Btw adfad's fix doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 06:17 AM |#418  
Bytecode's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /dev/null
Thanks Meter: 4,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDudeOnTheNet

Waiting.

Btw adfad's fix doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Thanks for reporting

Today's saturday,so I have a lot of spare time yes

(my device tree is up BTW.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bytecode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:49 AM |#419  
carrthee89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytecode

Thanks for reporting

Today's saturday,so I have a lot of spare time yes

(my device tree is up BTW.)

PLEASE don't disappoint us bro.. or else don't reveal any eta .. kind request ...
21st April 2012, 04:19 PM |#420  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 692
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytecode

Thanks for reporting

Today's saturday,so I have a lot of spare time yes

(my device tree is up BTW.)

Great!

Click thanks not say it!

Naughty devs! Tell us to click and you yourselves don't.

1st May 2012, 03:47 PM |#421  
Bytecode's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /dev/null
Thanks Meter: 4,462
 
More
This time I really think I nailed it. OMFGB via sources is now working. I will share asap.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bytecode For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes