Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,807 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM7] Neutrino ROM V2.9 V3.00b1 [24/02]

Tip us?

supergen007
Old
Thanks Meter 23
After flashing 2.7 over 2.6 and of cause languages addon i have no any languages on my keyboard except English

sent from my m'Atrix

RFOX100
Old
Thanks Meter 10
just use another keyboard till the language addons will be fine

muhski
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergen007 View Post
After flashing 2.7 over 2.6 and of cause languages addon i have no any languages on my keyboard except English

sent from my m'Atrix
The language addon from jokers site worked good for me, except for chinese: CLICK

pppn
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus671 View Post
I doubt it, if you cannot access recovery, you'd better flash a new one with fastboot.

Edit: on a side note, this is why Notorious instructs you to use romracer's recovery in OP. Yes, recovery is its own operating system, with its own kernel and everything, but there can still be compatibility issues involved. This is why you ALWAYS follow instructions.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
ive been around for a while i know that, but someone said twrp works and its cool so i gave it a try.doesnt matter anyway it was just a qeustion i can fix it at home soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Samsung Galaxy S II

cegna09
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Has anyone seen a problem with google voice? When i install the latest version from the market on 2.7, my wireless breaks. Bluetooth refuses to turn on, and when i try to turn on wifi it just says error.

I know it's google voice because i wiped my phone last night and went app for app until it broke. Wiped it again, and only installed google voice, and wireless stuff broke as soon as i installed it. As soon as i uninstall it everything is fine again.

I can't figure out how voice is breaking this stuff, but it is.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

ok, so it's not voice. I left voice uninstalled, and only have a tiny amount of apps installed. Synced to my car this morning, and 1.5 songs on slacker later the bluetooth crapped out. no idea what's wrong.

starting an individual thread for this issue.

moleg
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I'm found bug: Settings - CyanogenModSettings - Display - automatic backlight - use custom (checkbox) - edit other levels

process down.

ChaosMinionX
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by moleg View Post
I'm found bug: Settings - CyanogenModSettings - Display - automatic backlight - use custom (checkbox) - edit other levels

process down.
This has already been documented.. I believe Notorious is looking into the issue, but is not sure if it can be remedied since CMParts is apparently a finicky APK.

xploited
Old
(Last edited by xploited; 18th April 2012 at 01:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 326
Upgraded to 2.7. Had to reboot after flashing the ROM in order to install the addons successfully.

Love most of the changes in this new version -
- theme chooser addon reverts everything to stock theme for cleaner theming
- faster screen off animation
- miui camer back
- fast gps

I have used some of my addons on top of this ROM to revert things to my liking
- superuser 3.0.7
- back to 2.2 fonts
- restored the keyboard from 2.6

I will have to prepare a new ICS notification mod based off the stock CM7 theme. It should be cleaner that way.
Oh yeah, also the 30 step volume addon.
Galaxy SIII i9300 AOSP
Nexus 7

Erebus671
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by pppn View Post
ive been around for a while i know that, but someone said twrp works and its cool so i gave it a try.doesnt matter anyway it was just a qeustion i can fix it at home soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Good luck. All I know, is that even though it shouldn't matter, it seems that it does..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegna09 View Post
Has anyone seen a problem with google voice? When i install the latest version from the market on 2.7, my wireless breaks. Bluetooth refuses to turn on, and when i try to turn on wifi it just says error.

I know it's google voice because i wiped my phone last night and went app for app until it broke. Wiped it again, and only installed google voice, and wireless stuff broke as soon as i installed it. As soon as i uninstall it everything is fine again.

I can't figure out how voice is breaking this stuff, but it is.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

ok, so it's not voice. I left voice uninstalled, and only have a tiny amount of apps installed. Synced to my car this morning, and 1.5 songs on slacker later the bluetooth crapped out. no idea what's wrong.

starting an individual thread for this issue.
Wifi/radio issues have been discussed, although yours sounds different, try flashing a new kernel from faux's 024r2 series. Let us know.

Erebus671
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by xploited View Post
Upgraded to 2.7. Had to reboot after flashing the ROM in order to install the addons successfully.

Love most of the changes in this new version -
- theme chooser addon reverts everything to stock theme for cleaner theming
- faster screen off animation
- miui camer back
- fast gps

I have used some of my addons on top of this ROM to revert things to my liking
- superuser 3.0.7
- back to 2.2 fonts
- restored the keyboard from 2.6

I will have to prepare a new ICS notification mod based off the stock CM7 theme. It should be cleaner that way.
Oh yeah, also the 30 step volume addon.
I've got your ics themes, the repackaged apk, and the settings, plus the patch running on 2.7. They all are working fine for now, only thing I noticed was that the phone itself experienced SOD, but only once. Still monitoring for more SODs.

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, neutrino, rom