Ask a question

No registration required

[CM7] Neutrino ROM V2.9 V3.00b1 [24/02]

OP Notorious544d

18th April 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #6601  
Thanks Meter: 36

288 posts
More
After flashing 2.7 over 2.6 and of cause languages addon i have no any languages on my keyboard except English

sent from my m'Atrix
18th April 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #6602  
Flag ISRAEL
Thanks Meter: 14

410 posts
More
just use another keyboard till the language addons will be fine
18th April 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #6603  
Thanks Meter: 20

157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergen007

After flashing 2.7 over 2.6 and of cause languages addon i have no any languages on my keyboard except English

sent from my m'Atrix

The language addon from jokers site worked good for me, except for chinese: CLICK
18th April 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #6604  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2

58 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus671

I doubt it, if you cannot access recovery, you'd better flash a new one with fastboot.

Edit: on a side note, this is why Notorious instructs you to use romracer's recovery in OP. Yes, recovery is its own operating system, with its own kernel and everything, but there can still be compatibility issues involved. This is why you ALWAYS follow instructions.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

ive been around for a while i know that, but someone said twrp works and its cool so i gave it a try.doesnt matter anyway it was just a qeustion i can fix it at home soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
18th April 2012, 01:36 PM   |  #6605  
Thanks Meter: 36

305 posts
More
Has anyone seen a problem with google voice? When i install the latest version from the market on 2.7, my wireless breaks. Bluetooth refuses to turn on, and when i try to turn on wifi it just says error.

I know it's google voice because i wiped my phone last night and went app for app until it broke. Wiped it again, and only installed google voice, and wireless stuff broke as soon as i installed it. As soon as i uninstall it everything is fine again.

I can't figure out how voice is breaking this stuff, but it is.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

ok, so it's not voice. I left voice uninstalled, and only have a tiny amount of apps installed. Synced to my car this morning, and 1.5 songs on slacker later the bluetooth crapped out. no idea what's wrong.

starting an individual thread for this issue.
18th April 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #6606  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 25

58 posts
I'm found bug: Settings - CyanogenModSettings - Display - automatic backlight - use custom (checkbox) - edit other levels

process down.
18th April 2012, 02:04 PM   |  #6607  
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 204

502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moleg

I'm found bug: Settings - CyanogenModSettings - Display - automatic backlight - use custom (checkbox) - edit other levels

process down.

This has already been documented.. I believe Notorious is looking into the issue, but is not sure if it can be remedied since CMParts is apparently a finicky APK.
18th April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #6608  
Thanks Meter: 328

947 posts
Upgraded to 2.7. Had to reboot after flashing the ROM in order to install the addons successfully.

Love most of the changes in this new version -
- theme chooser addon reverts everything to stock theme for cleaner theming
- faster screen off animation
- miui camer back
- fast gps

I have used some of my addons on top of this ROM to revert things to my liking
- superuser 3.0.7
- back to 2.2 fonts
- restored the keyboard from 2.6

I will have to prepare a new ICS notification mod based off the stock CM7 theme. It should be cleaner that way.
Oh yeah, also the 30 step volume addon.
Last edited by xploited; 18th April 2012 at 02:28 PM.
18th April 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #6609  
Flag Yigo, Guam
Thanks Meter: 157

788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pppn

ive been around for a while i know that, but someone said twrp works and its cool so i gave it a try.doesnt matter anyway it was just a qeustion i can fix it at home soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Good luck. All I know, is that even though it shouldn't matter, it seems that it does..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegna09

Has anyone seen a problem with google voice? When i install the latest version from the market on 2.7, my wireless breaks. Bluetooth refuses to turn on, and when i try to turn on wifi it just says error.

I know it's google voice because i wiped my phone last night and went app for app until it broke. Wiped it again, and only installed google voice, and wireless stuff broke as soon as i installed it. As soon as i uninstall it everything is fine again.

I can't figure out how voice is breaking this stuff, but it is.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

ok, so it's not voice. I left voice uninstalled, and only have a tiny amount of apps installed. Synced to my car this morning, and 1.5 songs on slacker later the bluetooth crapped out. no idea what's wrong.

starting an individual thread for this issue.

Wifi/radio issues have been discussed, although yours sounds different, try flashing a new kernel from faux's 024r2 series. Let us know.

18th April 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #6610  
Flag Yigo, Guam
Thanks Meter: 157

788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xploited

Upgraded to 2.7. Had to reboot after flashing the ROM in order to install the addons successfully.

Love most of the changes in this new version -
- theme chooser addon reverts everything to stock theme for cleaner theming
- faster screen off animation
- miui camer back
- fast gps

I have used some of my addons on top of this ROM to revert things to my liking
- superuser 3.0.7
- back to 2.2 fonts
- restored the keyboard from 2.6

I will have to prepare a new ICS notification mod based off the stock CM7 theme. It should be cleaner that way.
Oh yeah, also the 30 step volume addon.

I've got your ics themes, the repackaged apk, and the settings, plus the patch running on 2.7. They all are working fine for now, only thing I noticed was that the phone itself experienced SOD, but only once. Still monitoring for more SODs.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, neutrino, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread