Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS themed 15 toggle/pulldown/battery/signal for 4.0.3

Tip us?

thehelio
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytouch11 View Post
I try it with my n7000 galaxy note its work great
Thanks for the heads up

lpsi2000
Old
Thanks Meter 138
This mod may seem to work for a lot you but you will eventually have issues. Looking at some of the files in this mod, it is missing essential UI components that are specific for our phones. Since the mod was not made using our framework, you will at some point see issues.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note III(N900A)
Previous devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II, III, & Note II(i317)
Retired devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note / Moto Atrix and SGS Captivate / HTC Leo(HD2) / AT&T Tilt 2/ HTC Fuze / HTC Advantage / I-Mate JasJam / JasJar / Pocket PC / XDA
Network: AT&T
OC/UV
825/850/875/900/925/950/975/1000/1025/1050/1075/1100/1125/1150/1200/1250/1275 -1800Mhz

JameX_0
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just wanted to share that the toggles built into the Alpha III ROM work fine and don't break USB Storage! I'm sure everyone would be upgrading anyway, but I am excited to have both toggles and USB instead of choosing, so thanks again to DAGr8 for that.

fezzy102
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3508

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscaligirl View Post
Hmm...well since I've never had to connect through usb utilities I can't say that it works..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Teufel Hunden
Old
Thanks Meter 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by JameX_0 View Post
Just wanted to share that the toggles built into the Alpha III ROM work fine and don't break USB Storage! I'm sure everyone would be upgrading anyway, but I am excited to have both toggles and USB instead of choosing, so thanks again to DAGr8 for that.
That's because there built in and made for That particular rom, unlike these toggles that people are putting on the collective ics rom that's its not "built" for which in turn breaks things.

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket42 View Post
i have the collectives ICS and this is my only ICS flash so far. i tried yesterday to flash this...worked and looked great but yeah as soon as i hit the button to connect in UBS Utilities phone went black and froze.
That's because the toggle mod has to be coded into the statusbarsevice.smali, a Somali that does not exist in our ics rom.. so I will be working on recording(hard coding)the toggles in this weekend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lactardjosh
Old
Thanks Meter 303

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285 View Post
That's because the toggle mod has to be coded into the statusbarsevice.smali, a Somali that does not exist in our ics rom.. so I will be working on recording(hard coding)the toggles in this weekend.
Dman, on the Note it's phonestatusbar.smali instead of statusbarservice.smali.

AfterDarkness
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Working on N7000 on ICS rom TheMIDTeam 1.4 Codename "B&G". I installed their 2nd update of "1.4" ver which clearly states that there is more toggle but when I boot I find nothing new, meh so I said the hell why I don't try what you did and I AM SO GLAD that I did try, THANKS!