Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Oc kernal for 20c rogers

17th April 2012, 04:05 AM |#1  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Would anyone be interested in making a OC kernal for 20c I like the file works the best for me battery wise etc and no gc issues. But since I am a rogers customer maybe it might be because of there network. But if someone would do that it would be awesome, and i get to keep my 4G.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium
Last edited by teray0n; 17th April 2012 at 05:35 PM.
 
 
17th April 2012, 06:54 AM |#2  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 277
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teray0n

Would anyone be interested in making a OC kernal for 20c I like the file works the best for me battery wise etc and no gc issues. But since I am a rogers customer maybe it might be because of there network. But if someone would do that it would be awesome. I and i get to keep my 4G.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium

Try the development forums. There's a few out there

Sent from my CM7 Thrill
17th April 2012, 03:05 PM |#3  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
thanks but there not for 20c only for 21a and 21D i havent seen anything in the thrill section or here to use with 20c rom
17th April 2012, 03:17 PM |#4  
Meemo23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 568
 
1,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teray0n

thanks but there not for 20c only for 21a and 21D i havent seen anything in the thrill section or here to use with 20c rom

Bluemind has an oc kernal that works with 20e and 20c try it it's in the development section..
17th April 2012, 05:18 PM |#5  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
okay thank you but i thought that was for Korean version phone only
17th April 2012, 05:33 PM |#6  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23

Bluemind has an oc kernal that works with 20e and 20c try it it's in the development section..


well that was worth a shot in the dark no go it broke my wifi and locked up my phone. just doing a restore now.
17th April 2012, 11:14 PM |#7  
samno's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,242
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Try one of my kernels they've been reported to work with other roms other than 21a and d.
18th April 2012, 02:03 AM |#8  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 277
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samno

Try one of my kernels they've been reported to work with other roms other than 21a and d.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I had them running on V20C.

Sent from my CM7 Thrill
18th April 2012, 03:40 PM |#9  
teray0n's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Bestiaginger v1 works awesome no other kernel works with 20c version rom. And i still have awesome battery usage with it. Fast smooth and great benchmark scores. In sleep for 7 hours and the battery lost 1%.

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes