Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Tip us?

alanomakot
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt View Post
Sorry to see you go but...enjoy your Titan. Maybe one day...
We really expecting to see you in our device developments soon. not kidy
Actually, i m so happy when i use the TITAN even it s no still unlocked. but it s okay. Specially process speed, God;;;; it s enormously and effectively great job.
SINCE USED ALL DEVICES AS ERICSSON 688, LG 55,SONY ERICSSON T21,SPV S200,HTC WIZARD, DOPOD,HTC HERMES, HTC MEGA,HTC HD7

chrisizzle492
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
so this is more of a general question of wp7 (i think?) but when i am in my car connected to bluetooth playing music and i get a call, the phone automatically answers and sometimes is a hassle and gets me in trouble. any tweaks to fix this?
Sensation 4G is resting......
Spending QUALITY time with my HD7

tutul_bd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HD7 Rom setup

Please tell me how can i install this ROM on my mobile. When i try install but here show error 262. I am trying more time but show this error. please give me solved.

5ft24
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutul_bd View Post
Please tell me how can i install this ROM on my mobile. When i try install but here show error 262. I am trying more time but show this error. please give me solved.
if your SPL is 4.5x or higher then DO NOT LOAD THIS ROM without downgrading the SPL first. See the sticky about the RSPL/HSPL

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisizzle492 View Post
so this is more of a general question of wp7 (i think?) but when i am in my car connected to bluetooth playing music and i get a call, the phone automatically answers and sometimes is a hassle and gets me in trouble. any tweaks to fix this?
those settings will be in the car bluetooth unit... Phone doesn't have an auto answer toggle. It should pause the music when it rings, but with my bluetooth hands free unit, I have to manually answer it.

chrisizzle492
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24 View Post
those settings will be in the car bluetooth unit... Phone doesn't have an auto answer toggle. It should pause the music when it rings, but with my bluetooth hands free unit, I have to manually answer it.
well it doesnt happen all the time well at least with ansar's 8107 rom it didnt. which led me to beleive it was a tweak of some sort doing this.

hmmm maybe it was because it was in my pocket at the time, i havent tested this theory but hopefully i find out the problem soon. so my boss doesnt hear me singing to pop songs anymore lol.
Sensation 4G is resting......
Spending QUALITY time with my HD7

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
dot can you send mms video messages with tango

Siddharth Thevaril
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Cool How to Stream videos on WP7 without downloading?

Hello,
Before I unlocked my HD7, I was able to watch some (.mp4) videos on the internet through IE on my phone without downloading them, after I flashed my phone with DeepShining ROM, when I open the video, it starts to download the video which I don't want, I just want to watch (in this case stream) the video, what should I do?
Is there any registry hack to disable downloading media content from the internet explorer in WP7?

Current Device : hTC HD7 T9292. WP7.5 Deepshining v7.6.

OS Version : 7.10.8773.98

Device Used: hTC P3400i (Gene),Windows Mobile 6.5 (build 21870.5.0.70)

backlashsid
Old
(Last edited by backlashsid; 23rd April 2012 at 06:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 99
M finally on this ROM but its really slow in downloading APPs even like HTC Hub.....i am on wifi...and it downloads really slow !! one bug possibly ??? how to fix it ???

Also how can I add custom ringtones in this ROM....I change the genre to RingTone and sync it but the file won't appear in the list of tones even in the alphabetical order...this is surprising...how to fix it ???

Also I upgraded the Camera Modes from marketplace and now it just shows disabled and says your phone doesnt support addditional camera modes...can this be fixed ?

backlashsid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by backlashsid View Post
M finally on this ROM but its really slow in downloading APPs even like HTC Hub.....i am on wifi...and it downloads really slow !! one bug possibly ??? how to fix it ???

Also how can I add custom ringtones in this ROM....I change the genre to RingTone and sync it but the file won't appear in the list of tones even in the alphabetical order...this is surprising...how to fix it ???

Also I upgraded the Camera Modes from marketplace and now it just shows disabled and says your phone doesnt support addditional camera modes...can this be fixed ?
wow no support from anyone ???

TheGardner
Old
(Last edited by TheGardner; 24th April 2012 at 11:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Sorry! Guess most of us already are on the 7.6 and nobody is watching this topic until the next release!

Quote:
Same here, but I don't think it's a bug! The HTC Hub already has a size of 25 MB, which is much in compare to other/usual apps. It always will take it's time! Same with Skype and some other big sized apps!

Quote:
Did you read all the topics about ringtones correctly??? You also must cut the "track" to 0:39 seconds (or less).
I can see my ringtone under "Ringtones" (in Zune) and it appears on the ringtone list on the phone on #1 (before all other custom ringtones).

Quote:
same here! Looks like you never should update the cam-mode from the marketplace! Assume this also will be found in several topics (about cam-mode) here, but I just got this idea after the last update I accidentially did!
So with the new version 7.7 I always will pass any cam-mode updates from marketplace! This should be the correct solution, if you decited to use the cam-mode app from Deepshining Marketplace!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TheGardner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
deepshining, devstore, full unlock, nokia, windows phone 7.8