Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more
Post Reply

ICS settings apk

OP Zombie138

17th April 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #21  
zachpozniak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 167
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Were you able to make a flashable zip of the apk?
18th April 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #22  
Zombie138's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachpozniak

Were you able to make a flashable zip of the apk?

Who me? I didn't, I just flashed SCOM v4 and decided to stick with that

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
18th April 2012, 02:23 AM   |  #23  
zachpozniak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 167
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
No erikmm lol
18th April 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #24  
Zombie138's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachpozniak

No erikmm lol

Lol duh I should of known, you did ask him. Sorry I'm still tired from my trip

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
18th April 2012, 04:40 AM   |  #25  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,392
 
3,785 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachpozniak

No erikmm lol

have you tried the settings.apk i posted earlier? that one should work for you as you have the tweaks and lockscreens, if it doesn't ill download val-final and make a new one.
18th April 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #26  
Zombie138's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

have you tried the settings.apk i posted earlier? that one should work for you as you have the tweaks and lockscreens, if it doesn't ill download val-final and make a new one.

That's why it didn't work for me lol I didn't have those. *smacks head* should of had a V8! Haha

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
18th April 2012, 07:30 AM   |  #27  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,392
 
3,785 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie138

That's why it didn't work for me lol I didn't have those. *smacks head* should of had a V8! Haha

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

well im not really sure is the thing since Settings is important but eh try to push thru cwm would be the best choice, the clear ur caches just in case.
18th April 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #28  
Zombie138's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

well im not really sure is the thing since Settings is important but eh try to push thru cwm would be the best choice, the clear ur caches just in case.

It's all good now lol, I just flashed your ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes