Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

OP DjSound

18th April 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #441  
Driv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 64
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Was the first time .. at the beginning i though it will install HTC sense :F those aroma themes are completly unuseless

Where i can get the Music player ? it's very nice(design)
18th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #442  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv

Was the first time ..

Maybe you wrong calibration method...

Do this:
1) charge fully 100%
2) use phone until 0%
3) charge fully 100% and do calibration
4) repeat this 4-5 times

Quote:

at the beginning i though it will install HTC sense :F those aroma themes are completly unuseless

Why you say unuseless? I find it very cool

Quote:

Where i can get the Music player ? it's very nice(design)

From theme section here, but have you tried to clear cache of app?
The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #443  
Driv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 64
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Oh no

I'm in MyISC now but i will Install Tiramisu again !!!

I meant : is that music player aviable for other ROMS ?
18th April 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #444  
Junior Member
Flag Subotica
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Great ROM!
I spent weeks reading threads here on xda... and finally I decided to try this Tiramisu ROM.

It is great, it's amazing, it's awesome!

I don't know about the other guys that are complaining, but I am yet to find a bug. Everything is working... even the ICS camera effects (a bit slow though, but working!) Not a single FC after 5 days of use.
Battery: after 24 hours of moderate use (3-4 hours WiFi on, casual browsing, 7-8 phone calls, a few SMS') I still have 57% of battery left.

I'm using Midnight's latest bigmem kernel, Apex launcher, conservative scheduler, and yes, ...of course I did a full wipe in CWM before flashing.

A friend of mine has a Galaxy Nexus device... We compared the two... and he admitted that this Tiramisu ICS on my SGS looks and - what's more important - feels very much like the genuine ICS on his Galaxy Nexus!

Thank you lulu86 (Luka? )! You are doing a great job on this ROM!
Keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13x025 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 09:32 PM   |  #445  
ryandabao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 40
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

Maybe you wrong calibration method...

Do this:
1) charge fully 100%
2) use phone until 0%
3) charge fully 100% and do calibration
4) repeat this 4-5 times


Why you say unuseless? I find it very cool



From theme section here, but have you tried to clear cache of app?

Unuseless means it is not useless = useful. jk anyway, that calibration method will be tried by me in due haste.

Tapatalking in my sleep
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandabao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #446  
CMiles1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 74
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
@13x025 I couldn't describe it better. Only other kernel. Thumbs up for @lulu86. :thumbup:
The first time I'm thinking about donation.

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★
The Following User Says Thank You to CMiles1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 10:25 PM   |  #447  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiles

@13x025 I couldn't describe it better. Only other kernel. Thumbs up for @lulu86. :thumbup:
The first time I'm thinking about donation.

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★


Quote:
Originally Posted by 13x025

I spent weeks reading threads here on xda... and finally I decided to try this Tiramisu ROM.

It is great, it's amazing, it's awesome!

I don't know about the other guys that are complaining, but I am yet to find a bug. Everything is working... even the ICS camera effects (a bit slow though, but working!) Not a single FC after 5 days of use.
Battery: after 24 hours of moderate use (3-4 hours WiFi on, casual browsing, 7-8 phone calls, a few SMS') I still have 57% of battery left.

I'm using Midnight's latest bigmem kernel, Apex launcher, conservative scheduler, and yes, ...of course I did a full wipe in CWM before flashing.

A friend of mine has a Galaxy Nexus device... We compared the two... and he admitted that this Tiramisu ICS on my SGS looks and - what's more important - feels very much like the genuine ICS on his Galaxy Nexus!

Thank you lulu86 (Luka? )! You are doing a great job on this ROM!
Keep up the good work!


Thank you guys I love you

And thanks for any beer you give me

P.S. Yes my name is Luca in Italian

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
Last edited by DjSound; 18th April 2012 at 10:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 01:31 AM   |  #448  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hi guys, I try the ICS and the first impression is ok but I noticed that BT does not work and has no weather in bar navigatie.tks
19th April 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #449  
carols's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0c05

Hi guys, I try the ICS and the first impression is ok but I noticed that BT does not work and has no weather in bar navigatie.tks

BT works ok for me never had any problems with it,don't know about the weather as i never use it.
The Following User Says Thank You to carols For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #450  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0c05

Hi guys, I try the ICS and the first impression is ok but I noticed that BT does not work and has no weather in bar navigatie.tks

Bluetooth works great for me as well

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to squirtsy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes