Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP 4.0.4 Beta 1 KANG ....

Tip us?

kes4817
Old
Thanks Meter 99
is it work on xperia arc...?

Sent from my Xperia Arc
Xperia Arc Android 4.0.3

trung_son_1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i hope autoflash in camera on RAY.hiz

.Jhn
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I've been waiting for this! It appears that jjdoctor saves the day yet again.
AOKP seems to be the way to go for customizable ICS until CM9 catches up, if ever.

ZN6
Old
Thanks Meter 1291
Please dont spam this thread.
It will be release when it finish.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrienoch View Post
Use the thanks button. Use it every time you get an answer,
even if it's one you don't like, you ungrateful b****!

Current Devices:
HTC One (M7)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZN6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

poorboy212
Old
Thanks Meter 3
When is rom ported for neo v?

sirkay
Old
Thanks Meter 2135

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
comeon guys its a build from scratch... i m working on it....it will take a little time...

Btw.. got the bluetooth working... ...

Just Wifi and video recording left...

for FM, I need someone who can use linux to compile module from source..

@Sirkay can you help me with this compiling?
http://developer.sonymobile.com/wpor...es?cc=gb&lc=en
i can try while you fixing wifi and video

HTML Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39034447/sigs.png[/IMG]
| Sony Ericsson W880i
xKernel Ray | xKernel Arc | xKernel Neo | xKernel V?? coming soon | Git | Basebands
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirkay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jjdoctor
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kes4817 View Post
is it work on xperia arc...?

Sent from my Xperia Arc
ofcourse works on Arc...if its working on Ray then porting to Arc is just piece of cake... Let Team Xperia do the job...got to concentrate only on Ray. thats my Native phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trung_son_1 View Post
i hope autoflash in camera on RAY.hiz
hmm. I wihs i could make a flashable zip that could install a hardware chip thats missing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay View Post
i can try while you fixing wifi and video
Good luck mate..

Sorry guys I was really busy today.. Had to take my Mom to hospital, she was ill.. spent whole day with her.. She is fine now...

Will continue working on it from tomorrow...

Once Wifi is fixed, I will release as alpha version for u guys to have a feel of AOKP...

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

*boy*racer*
Old
Thanks Meter 407

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
ofcourse works on Arc...if its working on Ray then porting to Arc is just piece of cake... Let Team Xperia do the job...got to concentrate only on Ray. thats my Native phone...

hmm. I wihs i could make a flashable zip that could install a hardware chip thats missing...

Good luck mate..

Sorry guys I was really busy today.. Had to take my Mom to hospital, she was ill.. spent whole day with her.. She is fine now...

Will continue working on it from tomorrow...

Once Wifi is fixed, I will release as alpha version for u guys to have a feel of AOKP...
Sorry to hear that mate. No worries take you time we appreciate what you are doing for us.

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to *boy*racer* For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Srkineo
Old
Thanks Meter 78
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Hope your mom stays well
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Srkineo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

randomsaviour
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Did you compile from source? I've been trying to do it with AOSP, but it's been doing my head in >_<. Anyways, good job!