Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] ICS Settings for GingerBread ROM (STAGE 2 released, XPERIA S style added !!)

Tip us?
 
ldeleeuw
Old
#41  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 210
Join Date: Mar 2011
I saw the article on XDA portal and decided to give it a try on my Xperia X10. And it works! So it is not only working on the 2011 line of Xperias.

I only had a few bugs, but if I am right, they are the same as on the other devices;
"More..." gives a FC
Volume-slider gives a FC

Nevertheless great work.
 
DdcCabuslay
Old
#42  
DdcCabuslay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,620
Posts: 1,420
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Works great, but the icons on the Xperia S style Settings were low res for the Arc. Other than that, great job!
 
ch3mn3y
Old
(Last edited by ch3mn3y; 15th April 2012 at 08:46 PM.)
#43  
ch3mn3y's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 940
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gdansk / Walcz (near Pila)
i like ur settings.apk. thank u for ur work

but there is one thing i dont like - duplicate (or even triplicate if this word exist) of apps settings in storage settings.
if it has to be u should move one from sd card above "total space".
SE Xperia Play (R800i) | DiXperia 3 'Enormous' | LuPuS_GB
SONY Xperia Z Ultra LTE (C6833) | Carbon KitKat | Pimped Z1 Kernel
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF300T) | CyanogenMod 11.0 | GEASS (F2FS)
PENTAGRAM Eon Prose 2 (P 5336-2) | stock 4.2.2 (rooted)
 
iiandskater
Old
#44  
iiandskater's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,721
Posts: 496
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jogjakarta Hardcore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorCollegeGuy View Post
Hello there! Your friendly neighborhood XDA News Writer here.

Sorry to derail your thread for a minute but I happened to write about this thread and it is now on the xda portal!:

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...gerbread-roms/

There's the article, I hope you like it
yes man,
i've seen that article yesterday..
u did a good job,
thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeleeuw View Post
I saw the article on XDA portal and decided to give it a try on my Xperia X10. And it works! So it is not only working on the 2011 line of Xperias.

I only had a few bugs, but if I am right, they are the same as on the other devices;
"More..." gives a FC
Volume-slider gives a FC

Nevertheless great work.
yes i know,
this mod have been tried even on cm7 roms of non-xperia 2011 (and non SE) devices and it's works !!
although there're some unpredictable fcs..


Quote:
Originally Posted by DdcCabuslay View Post
Works great, but the icons on the Xperia S style Settings were low res for the Arc. Other than that, great job!
ok thanks for ur feedback,
i'll try to add hdpi version later..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3mn3y View Post
i like ur settings.apk. thank u for ur work

but there is one thing i dont like - duplicate (or even triplicate if this word exist) of apps settings in storage settings.
if it has to be u should move one from sd card above "total space".
yes there's, but i will not move it unless the original ICS's settings moved it,
OR many people request it..
Find it useful ??
Just need a few miliseconds to click

Thank you..

 

Code:
C1905 (current main device)
ST15i (current secondary/development device)
C6903 (sometimes in the future :p)
The Following User Says Thank You to iiandskater For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iiandskater
Old
#45  
iiandskater's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,721
Posts: 496
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jogjakarta Hardcore

 
DONATE TO ME
Here's HDPI version of XPERIA S style that I've promised..

I haven't tested it yet because I don't have HDPI device,
just try and report..
Find it useful ??
Just need a few miliseconds to click

Thank you..

 

Code:
C1905 (current main device)
ST15i (current secondary/development device)
C6903 (sometimes in the future :p)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iiandskater For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kred9k
Old
#46  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 82
Join Date: Aug 2011
What you change?? This is the same

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
 
Till-Kruspe
Old
#47  
Till-Kruspe's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,422
Posts: 2,777
Join Date: Mar 2012
no new update for a long time....

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
 
| MOD WALKMAN | XS App | NXT Pack |
| T Widgets | Notification toggle 1 or 2 |
| Theme 1 , 2 or 3 |
| Z Small App | Z Widgets | Z Lockscreen | Z Phone |

Wanna use my work? Sure, go ahead. You only need to put my name in the credits. That all. Thanks you.
 
DdcCabuslay
Old
#48  
DdcCabuslay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,620
Posts: 1,420
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandskater View Post
Here's HDPI version of XPERIA S style that I've promised..

I haven't tested it yet because I don't have HDPI device,
just try and report..
Looks much better, thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to DdcCabuslay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iiandskater
Old
#49  
iiandskater's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,721
Posts: 496
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jogjakarta Hardcore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kred9k View Post
What you change?? This is the same

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
just change the icons with higher resolution ones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Till-Kruspe View Post
no new update for a long time....

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
sorry i've been very busy with my college..
and beside that i always got new bugs everytime i added new feature,
its so confusing.. :confuse:
(hope there'll be someone who can helps me )
Find it useful ??
Just need a few miliseconds to click

Thank you..

 

Code:
C1905 (current main device)
ST15i (current secondary/development device)
C6903 (sometimes in the future :p)
 
AndroSung
Old
#50  
AndroSung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 132
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dubai
Can it work on galaxy ace , I already tried but it didn't , nice work

Tags
gingerbread, ics, settings, xperia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes