[APP] Power Planner - Best Homework Planner [R] 12/11/2011 [U] 3/1/2012

Tip us?

ace10134
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArch10 View Post
Can you please submit your app to Croatian and other new marketplaces? I used to use Power Planner (trail), when marketplace come to Croatia, I cange live ID and marketplace location, but there is no Power Planner. I would buy it for sure.
The new version, 2.7, was released a few days ago. Is it available in your Croation marketplace now?

I selected all of the marketplaces, it should work now!
I Heart WP7 - Tell companies they should write their app for WP7!

The Wingster - Access to all of the best Programs, Hacks, and ROMs for your Touch Pro 2 and T-Mobile Wing
The Following User Says Thank You to ace10134 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnArch10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
The new version, 2.7, was released a few days ago. Is it available in your Croation marketplace now?

I selected all of the marketplaces, it should work now!
I already download it, I would buy it, just have to solve some problems with credit card.

ace10134
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArch10 View Post
I already download it, I would buy it, just have to solve some problems with credit card.
Awesome, no worries about buying it. You should only pay for the full version if you actually need the paid version
I Heart WP7 - Tell companies they should write their app for WP7!

The Wingster - Access to all of the best Programs, Hacks, and ROMs for your Touch Pro 2 and T-Mobile Wing
Tags
app, homework, planner, power planner, student